Thinking of going Aff.

well i have been destro though think and thin but now tht im seeing a lot of my fellow locks changes to aff and there pulling rlly nice dps i mean i cant keep up wit thm but im not sure of a good rotaion any ideas, im sure u will no the right answer

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Thinking of going Aff.

1. Haunt
    2. Corruption
    3. Unstable Affliction
    4. Curse of Agony
    5. Drain Soul @ <25% HP
    6. Shadow Bolt

That's your priority list as affliction.

At the start of a fight you should do it like this:

- Shadowbolt
    - Haunt
    (now Shadow Embrace is stacked twice)
    - Unstable Affliction (before Corruption because of the Haunt travel time)
    - Corruption
    - Curse of Agony
    - Drain Soul @ <25% HP
    - Shadow Bolt

After that just keep your priorities up. And always use haunt when it's off cooldown, don't wait untill it nearly ticked out.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

follow that rotation guide and ull do fine
    watch ur dots, personally recommend barely letting your UA and agony timers fall off simply because by not letting that last second tick you are in fact losing dps

15+ Year Old Account

yea, the #1 reason making an affliction warlock awesome and not just good is to never clip your dots. its better to let the dot fall off half a tiny tiny ammount than clipping it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Yeah, affliction is better then destruction nowadays. And I love it, just cause it show the more dark side of a warlock and not the mage tree of a lock.

I have the NMIC and am using IotDS in the second slot and my dps is higher than it was as destro. Haven't run as affliction since Ulduar came out, and I just switched back last week. Sorry I waited so long post 3.3 to respec.

Pre-combat, pop a Potion of Wild Magic. This will net you 200 extra crit on Corruption throughout the entire fight, and if you do it pre-combat you won't use your potion cooldown.