Macros/Keybind Help

I would like to see some more macros that people use for ret. I really like the ones in the faq and am wondering if there is anymore (such as pvp ones) that people find helpful in there day to day play.

Would also like some help with keybinding. I know its what most comfortable to me but i just never seem to get it comfortable. Before i use to use the number pad to the right now im using QWEASDZXC for my attacks with the mouse to move. Just wondering what setups anyone else uses.

Re: Macros/Keybind Help

Shift+Space is awesome ;D

I persoally use F1-8 abive my buttons as a extra set of keybindings, onyop of that i use q-r-t-f-g-z-x-c and my most vaorite one! the middle mouse button for my most important ability, such as flash heal on pala, polymorph, vanish anything i may need to click on fast.

try to bind T G V F and R. the ones that are already bound to something are bound to shit buttons so you can afford losing them, or at least binding them to less access able keys.
    i also use alt+1,2,3(on my non-healing class anyways), shift+1,2,3, shift+s,a, tilde(=`. it's to the left of #1 key) and F1-6.

that should be enough even for a paladin that actually uses most of his abilities.

Truthfully i never noticed anything sept for the z, which was sheathe and Unsheathe weapons...