Thread: Outdoor pvp.

Outdoor pvp.

So since this phenomenon are rare these days it still occurs. Where are your favorite spot for exercise this?

Deleted

Re: Outdoor pvp.

Let me rephrase that for you:

What is a good place for my Undead Gladiator Rogue to countlessly gank unsuspecting lower level players with a mere 12k HP, who are only questing and would not have a chance, even if they could attack first, which they could never as I am in stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

What is a good place for my Undead Gladiator Rogue to countlessly gank unsuspecting lower level players with a mere 12k HP, who are only questing and would not have a chance, even if they could attack first, which they could never as I am in stealth?
    Good PvP'ers don't gank, and even if they did they would be smart enough to be on a PVP server to do it, which obviously the concept of being on such a server is beyond your mental capacity to comprehend. You wanna level in peace, find a PVE server....don't complain about PVP on a PVP server.

On the original topic I would say my favorite place use to be the meeting stone for the daily but since the teleport to dungeon feature it would have to be Storm Peaks daily area.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

Oh yea everyone needs to know you have undead gladiator rogue /clap, now gtfo or speak on topic.

I find it very hard to meet ppl in open world nowadays :-(, but near the current raid you will most likely find someone to gank, also in WG you can meet ppl, even when there is no battle, by their faction flight points, or inside fortress.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

K3 and outside ICC

Running into Stormwind with a few friends and seeing what the Alliance can throw at us 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by skarsgård
    So since this phenomenon are rare these days it still occurs. Where are your favorite spot for exercise this?
    On my server, balnazzar EU, daily fishing q is kinda popular. When I'm doing it, I usually crap some alliance heads with me.. Tho the vendors don't like them so I give them away for kids to play

Made by Caiti, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Running into Stormwind with a few friends and seeing what the Alliance can throw at us 8)
    aaah yes, getting pinned down in their barber shop.
    us stuck in there, them stuck outside, good times.

everytime one went in, they got insta gibbed, unfortunatly the same happens when we try to exit the building :X
    ohwell, thats what HS are for after we're done.

ALL YOUR BARBERSHOP BELONG TO US!
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I believe Goldshire is a good place for Horde to come. Never done it myself but there are a lot of Noble Alliance there to be challenged.

10+ Year Old Account

Goldshire is the place for horde to go, while Crossroad is the place for alliance to go If you can find a decent group for this, you'll get a lot of epic battles and fun.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

noble alliance. Pscht. Everyone knows alliance are flea ridden dogs. Just ask Saurfang, aka Overlord Saurfang, aka Big Cleave.

Wpvp is dead man. You gotta either go into a town, wait till raid time at icc or get a group together to camp the stone at ulduar when its the weekly raid. Either way it's been going down hill ever since wrath came out. <inserts more qq about wotlk>.

Really though, I was camping a warrior lastnight and he wasn't ressing. I was wondering why. He then gets up like 4 minutes later I see the dungeon cooldown thing pop up on him and he dissappears. Thank you, Blizzard.

Convenience at the cost of world pvp. It's gone for good. EVEN IN WINTERGRASP you can just click /exit battle on your minimap while getting your ass handed to you and you won't die. You'll just wake up in your hearthstone location.

I believe Cataclysm will be the redemption for WorldPvP, i have so much hope for the next expansion.
    And i truly believe PvP guilds will have its rebirth. And i myself might ressurect my dusty wow account.
    I will take my staff, take my wand and i will fight the glory of Alliance once again!
    Come Cataclysm come ye dragons! i am awaiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Azav
    I believe Cataclysm will be the redemption for WorldPvP, i have so much hope for the next expansion.
    Flying mounts in Azeroth? Don't hold your breath.

PvP guilds are still out there, gotta look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun
    Flying mounts in Azeroth? Don't hold your breath.
    i have faith in Blizzard, i believe they will make a terrific expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Azav
    i have faith in Blizzard, i believe they will make a terrific expansion.
    Oh, there's no doubt about it, I know I'm going to love it too.

More on the point of it restoring wpvp. Today in wrath people just run to fly, so wold world is fun to have pvp in, but when it gets redone for flying, even more people will fly away.

You're on a pvp server, just die from my frostbolts already.

On my old server, Emerald Dream (US) world PvP is very alive and extremely healthy. Though the main factor for this is the fact that it is an RP-PvP server, so a lot of guilds "are at war." Either way it was a grand ol' time, I still just love stealthing into Org and holding up the AH with my resto druid bud