Thread: after 3 months

after 3 months

well after a 3 month absence ill finally be playing again (long story short-you never know a girl till you move in with them) but back on topic ive been playing a warlock since the release of BC. ive been aff and destro but ive seen on the forums that demo may be a viable spec to use now? Can someone post a demo spec and rotation i would love to try this out as i have always liked the felguard. Also the new afflic spec and rotat as well if possible thanks.

Re: after 3 months

This is what i use

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IZ0Gc...zAoE00V:TnoVzM

Rotation is more of a prioritize list:

make sure corr & immo are up

spam SB

replace SB with incinerate if you procced Molten Core

Replace SB with SF under 35% but don't forget to ocasionnaly use a SB to get that 5% crit up (raid-reasons)

(I'd macro demonic Empowerment to SB or SF just to be sure You don't forget to use it)

However,for HC's I'd prefer Pure destruction , this built is quite nice for raids alltough you only need 1 lock with that spec for demonic pact.

Alltough I must say , the decimation talent is just pure awesomeness doing those nice crits
    made by Shyama

hmm gonna be weird using soul fire don't think ive ever had that spell on my bars lol, do you actually use metamorphisis? and if so when would you pop it?

You most certainly use metamorphisis.

Infact, you not only use Meta, but immolation aura and demon charge if you're really maximizing your damage.

You also absolutely destroy aoe meters.

I thought this was going to be how nmic never drops. I've done it 20 times and the one I saw got ninjad by a ret pally. Guess who was second highest. Anyway derail over.

In regards to affliction there's some conention over the starting rotation but basically sbolt is the filler. Keep haunt ua and coa up (coe if not otherwise provided). The haunts and sbolts refresh corruption. Depending on gear ua or coa might be better priority. But haunt is before those two
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Demo needs a serious fix.

I have started playing my lock again (stopped at end of TBC) and i love destro, i duesl specced today and love affy even more.

Demo is crud though, there are 1 million buttons to use, easily the most buttons i have ever seen out of any class, and the demon looks rediculous.

Like a stupid giant black/purple teddy bear.

Give back the beta Illidan looking skin, it looked much better than it does now.
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Demo actually performs very well if played correctly, and the amount of buttons isn't really an issue, considering lots of other classes have a lot more on their plate. It may need a slight buff to keep up with the other specs, but considering it currently gives one of the biggest caster buffs in the game, I wouldn't be too worried if it didn't get one.

Quote Originally Posted by FightClub777
    Demo is crud though, there are 1 million buttons to use, easily the most buttons i have ever seen out of any class, and the demon looks rediculous.
    tbh not that many, i mean basically u have alot of buttons ON your bars , but that doesn't mean u're gonna use em al i mean Soulfire REPLACES sb & inc under 35% so it's not that u have to keep switching buttons all the time.

and when u pop demo form , you just gotta charge, immo aura , and continue ur previous rotation (if single target) and just teleport back after

don't rly see alot of buttons there

i have alot more buttons on my dk & shaman than my lock tbh
    made by Shyama

On the molten core proc I dont know if it is just me or what but i seem to see that shadowbolt still hits harder than incinerate even with MC proc'd. Any one else?

it does however the significant haste given to incin via mc make its dmg over time in the span of the fight a better spell to use. and for the OP, did you miss the stickied guide to being a demo lock...its at the top of the forum chekc it out
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious