Question on APR gems

I am a pretty new hunter started playing the past may and still kind of new and wondering if someone could check if i gem property and if my ap and agility should be this low, I have been using femaledwarf.com but sometimes i am not sure lol so please any advice will be much appreciated. btw have 804 passive apr.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Bl%C3%AFnx

Re: Question on APR gems

What's so low about your AP and agility that bothers you so much?

i just see from other people stats when they gem apr they have around 4600 ap and atleast 1700 agility and not sure if i did it right my passive apr is 804 so not sure.

I'm seeing you with 1086 passive ArP, and you're at 4410 AP/1714 agility. Maybe you're looking at some other hunter?

isnt my ap kind of low, i have death verdict that coudl increase it but i checked femaledwarf and it said i get a +26.66 increase using the whispered fang skull but just want to now if i gem right and if i did it property <--- New hunter sometimes doubt himself

Quote Originally Posted by Bllinx
    isnt my ap kind of low, i have death verdict that coudl increase it but i checked femaledwarf and it said i get a +26.66 increase using the whispered fang skull but just want to now if i gem right and if i did it property <--- New hunter sometimes doubt himself
    I wouldn't worry about how much AP you have. You seem to have the general idea for what your gear should look like, and using Zeharah's DPS analyzer too. I would trust it to be right almost all of the time.

k ty for the help much appreciated it