Fury help again (melee swing)

ok so I know the fury rotation and stuff, that isn't my problem (maybe it is). What I am here to ask is, what should be my #1 attack on recount? Last night I checked a bit and it was "melee" then WW and then deep wounds. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I read some one saying that if your #1 attack on recount was melee it was that you were doing something wrong and I can't seem to figure out what it could be...

Also, I got Edge of Agony last night... would it be better for me to use that as an OH or keep my currently equipped axe?!?! here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Onyxia&cn=Viau

Thanks for the help in advance

Re: Fury help again (melee swing)

I only have a 71 warrior but when i play fury, single target whites are always top damage. I think it would only make sense your whites would be top considering, but just an alt no idea about 80 raiding warriors =p

depends on fight to fight

but most fights its heroic strike.

It really depends on the fight. Whirlwind, bloodthirst, melee and heroic strikes jump around in my top 4 most damaging. Don't be alarmed if melee is your top one fight, and next its heroic strike.

ok and as for my OH question... edge of agony or my current axe?

On my parses Heroic strike is always #1, usually around the 26% area, followed by Bloodthirst and whirlwind. Melee swings are very low, since only a few% of my MH attacks are white, and OH dmg is shit.