Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I think S8 will be today!!!

I don't know if its just me or does the armory show everyone's teams at 0 team rated and 0 personal rated. Before the server maintenance, all teams on the armory showed their previous S7 ratings. Hopefully this means that S8 is TODAY!!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I think S8 will be today!!!

I haven't checked the Arena Masters ingame, but according to some peeps they say it's next week.

EDIT: Also, check the frontpage. :-X

If this is true, it could just be the calculations are done, but no new season yet.

It could also mean new season.

Or it could be 100% false because I'm getting errors in armory.

Deleted

Frontpage information tells us otherwise...

Yeah, I was also thinking that it could be that calculation have been made on the teams but hopefully that isn't the case. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Danky
    Yeah, I was also thinking that it could be that calculation have been made on the teams but hopefully that isn't the case. :P
    Armory finally worked for me, and yes, it seems ratings have been reset.

I don't see why letting the season start now is a bad idea anyways. People are screaming "BUT LK ISN'T OUT" when they already have half+ of a raid to do, while PvPers get to sit for another week with our thumbs up our butts just to wait for PvE content release.

I'm hoping as well, we won't know until servers come up.

15+ Year Old Account

Can't start the season without adding the new content patch with S8 gear so no not likely today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I don't.

No patch, no new season.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

It would be nice for them to release the off-set pieces and open the season and just wait for next week to release the actual set-pieces.

15+ Year Old Account

It would be nice for them to release the off-set pieces and open the season and just wait for next week to release the actual set-pieces.
    You know these offset pieces require rating to be bought..?

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    That's why I said, "They should start the season." If they started the season, it would be possible to obtain a rating

10+ Year Old Account

Bad troll is bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

15+ Year Old Account

That's why I said, "They should start the season." If they started the season, it would be possible to obtain a rating
    Well that wouldn't make any difference at all, since they still need to wait atleast 1 week to get arena points thus get set-pieces. :P

Another week of Farming BG's --> buying gems --> farming BG's --> buying gems ahead of us I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Julex
    Bad troll is bad?
    What are you talking about? Why make this a "troll this, troll that" thread? Just leave it as what the topic is.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Or, let the season start, lower ratings on relentless/ put furious up for honor, don't let any wrathful out.

If the season started today, no one would even get any of the new gear (or any arena-point bought gear) till next week anyways, because of the arena point calculations done every Tuesday.

I just want to do some arenas damnit. I didn't do any last season, and I'm edging to get some done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun
    Armory finally worked for me, and yes, it seems ratings have been reset.

I don't see why letting the season start now is a bad idea anyways. People are screaming "BUT LK ISN'T OUT" when they already have half+ of a raid to do, while PvPers get to sit for another week with our thumbs up our butts just to wait for PvE content release.

I'm hoping as well, we won't know until servers come up.
    People arent screaming "BUT LK ISNT OUT" its because the new VoA boss isnt out and he drops the new arena gear, its sensible choice, just be patient.

10+ Year Old Account

What are you talking about? Why make this a "troll this, troll that" thread? Just leave it as what the topic is.
    Okay, I'll restate the sentence then.
    Person who didn't read the front post, didn't read the front post?
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun
    Or, let the season start, lower ratings on relentless/ put furious up for honor, don't let any wrathful out.

If the season started today, no one would even get any of the new gear (or any arena-point bought gear) till next week anyways, because of the arena point calculations done every Tuesday.

I just want to do some arenas damnit. I didn't do any last season, and I'm edging to get some done.
    Or take this week and get that pesky mining/engineering up ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Englisch
    People arent screaming "BUT LK ISNT OUT" its because the new VoA boss isnt out and he drops the new arena gear, its sensible choice, just be patient.
    So then don't let new VoA boss out either. It's really quite frustrating, is all. False lies, blizzard hates me and wants to steal my dog etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTabasco
    Or take this week and get that pesky mining/engineering up ;]
    Shhhh, I'm lazy about new profs. (Good idea...)

If arena isn't out this week, my priest will finally stop rotting in Orgrimmar and get leveled.

Assuming S8 doesn't start today, what was the point of ending it last week instead of ending it today?