help me please! (heres my armory thread and more...)

Hi i was wondering if i should get a different balance specc other then the one i have now and i was wondering if theres something i should change in my gear.. dont know what to buy with my Emblem of Frosts.. i really need help..

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&gn=Grim+Guard

15+ Year Old Account

Re: help me please! (heres my armory thread and more...)

About the spec: I don't see any point in having Genesis and Dreamstate.
    Dreamstate SUCKS for mana, and with your gear you shouldn't have mana issues. One point in Genesis isn't a waste per-se, but I was under the impression that Starfall is a better DPS increase :P

About gear: too much Haste and too much Spirit. Haste soft-cap is 400, and while you WILL go over it, try not to overdo the Haste. Spirit is pretty much out weakest stat :P
    Improve your weapon: priority nr1, get T10 with your Frost emblems (I suggest gloves then chest), and try to drop Haste and Spirit in favor of crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    About the spec: I don't see any point in having Genesis and Dreamstate.
    Dreamstate SUCKS for mana, and with your gear you shouldn't have mana issues. One point in Genesis isn't a waste per-se, but I was under the impression that Starfall is a better DPS increase :P

About gear: too much Haste and too much Spirit. Haste soft-cap is 400, and while you WILL go over it, try not to overdo the Haste. Spirit is pretty much out weakest stat :P
    Improve your weapon: priority nr1, get T10 with your Frost emblems (I suggest gloves then chest), and try to drop Haste and Spirit in favor of crit.
    ok so it should look something like this?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0xGbu...ouZbxczb:urRzm
    then i will continue to save for the T10! thanks for the help so far ^^

Quote Originally Posted by backal
    ok so it should look something like this?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0xGbu...ouZbxczb:urRzm
    Basically yes. Generally though people take 2 points out of Moonglow and put them elsewhere, like Typhoon (for another instant cast + knockback on Saurfang) or Gale Winds (AoE dmg, generally useless on bosses but nice for trash).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Having one point in genesis is good when you dont need the mana from moonglow and the other points from moonglow can go in gale winds.

Replace glyph of innervate with insect swarm too.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wakkahera
    Having one point in genesis is good when you dont need the mana from moonglow and the other points from moonglow can go in gale winds.

Replace glyph of innervate with insect swarm too.
    Rather have Typhoon, given Saurfang.

I didn't mention Moonglow at first, because if he does have mana problems, Moonglow is hands down the best mana talent. If he doesn't... see above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

[quote=Arel ]
    Rather have Typhoon, given Saurfang.

I also use typhoon but i take a point out of nature's reach which I'm thinking of putting back in but then I need to lose a point somewhere else and I haven't decided yet.

Deleted

Your spec is more or less fine, and your gear is alright for what you seem to be doing. Get to work on your crit, and try to lose some of all that hit (263 is the cap). Change the gem in your weapon, and consider getting the Bejeweles Wizard Bracers made.

Also, read stickies and such - they help