Tanking Naxx10 or HoR heroic. What is harder?

Hi all, this is my first post here...

I have been frost tanking a few randoms and getting a bit of gear and I have managed to get 540 defense and over 30k self buffed but I am still having trouble with HOR heroic.

I have been invited to main tank Naxx10 and turned it down but was I right to do so and what is harder Naxx10 or HoR?

Here is my current wowarmory stats.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Souljacker

I will be enchanting all my gear tonight so I will get a bit more heath.

Thanks in advance,
    BB

Re: Tanking Naxx10 or HoR heroic. What is harder?

People did naxx 10 in full blues with maybe max 22-23k health.... as tanks..
    Chloe - Raid leader of <The Titans> X @ Deathwing EU

ragnaros is harder than naxx10

Forge of souls is harder than ToC 10 man.

naxx is easier than nexus heroic.

You're geared enough for Naxx...but if you're having problems with the actual boss tactics and such in HoR, then you may want to stick to heroics. If it's just getting hit hard, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapuh
    Forge of souls is harder than ToC 10 man.

naxx is easier than nexus heroic.
    If you have more trouble with Forge than ToC10, and more trouble with Nexus than Naxx, you're just bad and those 9 people are carrying you.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Nax is a joke compare to H HoR... I like the drive in HoR Nax is just got plain and boring...

H HoR is only hard when gear/skill is sub-par.

The trash ain't that hard if ppl focus fire the dangerous mobs (priests, mercs) and do (Eonar forbid) a little CC (on mages/hunters).

The bosses just need your dps and healing to be able to compensate for the abilities they do. The mobs in the final run are a complete joke in terms of abilities.

Naxx is actually harder if you consider tactics, since they are (on some bosses) a bit more complex than straight out nuke-outheal.

I really don't get why people diss naxx that much. I had fun OTing it on my ilvl 200 gear on my DK not so long ago, until the group got bored and insisted on going kel (and still failed to kill it due to bad positioning)
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

HOR can be harder if you don't have good epics gear.

Naxx10 is not that gear specific, but if you have never been there before, check boss strategies.
    Naxx10 can seem harder if you run it with people who never raided before, who don't know bosses.

If you think both groups are equal, for a tank, I think HOR can be harder.

for a tank i'd have to say NAXX.

3rd boss constuction wing/thaddius/saph/ Horseman/dance event

naxx beats Hor easely. Why? the reasons above, those fights are "harder" then HOR picking up the adds on first 2 bosses is the hardest of the instance, compared to naxx its easy. naxx isn't hard, just harder, Yes even mobs in nexus hit harder then some bosses in naxx 10 (spider boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe
    People did naxx 10 Ulduar in full blues as tanks..
    Fixed and Naxx is easy.

Nax, we did it in green, blues and lv 70 epics, with rushing for some server first kills we couldn't afford to spend a few days farming mats and heroics. HOR is a joke really, the only thing that makes it tricky is the random puggers.

You guys have to remember there has been shit loads of welfare injections for many patches since now, there only used to be very limited and basic items for the badges.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Naxx10 give items lvl 200

Hor HC give items lvl 232

So Naxx10 is more easy.

U can do sapphiron with 4 guildies with toc25 items.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff
    ragnaros is harder than naxx10
    Remember when Ragnaros actually submerged? Those were the days.

@OP: Naxx10 was a joke in blues and heroic epics just weeks after hitting 80. In new badge gear you are probably rocking 10-15k more hp and oodles more avoidance than any tank had starting Naxx10. If you are frightened to tank it because you think a raid three content levels below your gear might be hard then it is probably a concern over your skill level than your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Medivh
    Naxx10 give items lvl 200

Hor HC give items lvl 232

So Naxx10 is more easy.

U can do sapphiron with 4 guildies with toc25 items.
    I don't measure "hardness" in tanking by how much gear it requires.

Yes, HoR requires better gear than naxx (from the tank), that doesn't mean it's harder to tank: everything there is tank and spank, while in naxx you actually have to coordinate at times.

(taking a bit to the trolling side) By your level of reasoning if they made a chest that dropped ilvl 300 loot by just clicking it, that would be harder than ICC hardmodes. FAIL logic is FAIL.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    If you are frightened to tank it because you think a raid three content levels below your gear might be hard then it is probably a concern over your skill level than your gear.
    More like a false fear incited by the madness of "link epic" and crazy health or gearscore requirements some people have.

HoR, just because you have to rely on pug heals + dps 90% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    HOR can be harder if you don't have good epics gear.
    Otherwise, just like the rest, 30K tank and AOE. If you know, people stay behind the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================