Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hunter S8 "Yeah, we pretty much just gave up"

lol I agree completely, it looks like total garbage. I am very sorry to all you hardcore pvp hunters.

Tusks and furs, looks like what a hunter would wear. You're just sour that it's not all black and dark-like with glowing shoulders. I'd be more pissed if I were a PVP Death Knight, that S8 set looks like every other DK piece of gear they get through the entire expansion.

And why exactly do rogues shoulders glow? Aren't they supposed to hide in shadows and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious
    Why does hunters ALWAYS get the crappy looking pvp gear? We did in vanilla, BC and WOTLK, come on blizz, you can do it better!
    How can you say that?! The Vanilla PvPset for Hunters is freaking awesome nice and the bow together with that set (Ofc the Gold+Silver not the green one) tahts just - OMFG I want that set back and that bow back.

Imo Blizz should do more Alliance/Horde gear and stop this wannabe PvE gear.. If you look at the weapons it looks like its something from Dungeons not something made to kill Horde, I NEED ALLIANCE SIGNS ON MY ARMOR!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Fromme
    How can you say that?! The Vanilla PvPset for Hunters is freaking awesome nice and the bow together with that set (Ofc the Gold+Silver not the green one) tahts just - OMFG I want that set back and that bow back.

Imo Blizz should do more Alliance/Horde gear and stop this wannabe PvE gear.. If you look at the weapons it looks like its something from Dungeons not something made to kill Horde, I NEED ALLIANCE SIGNS ON MY ARMOR!
    bro, the weps were modeled back when ICC was coming out, so the chances of them being the way they look on the front page is slim. On the other hand tho, the chances of the new season weps looking like the s7 weps, judging by the way the sets look, are gonna look EXACTLY alike with SLIGHT color changes just to PISS OFF everyone.
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

Well, I dont PvP, because I find it annoying. So I wouldn't get caught dead in those. :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by chelate
    I have to agree, hunter always has had the worst looking pvp gear of any class, consistently.

Although Merciless was ok. http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31964
    Just a copy of my good old t5 :-p

It's bland, it's shitty, it looks like Northrend greens from quests. Is it possible to turn off ALL armor, not just the helm? I'd rather be naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's bland, it's shitty, it looks like Northrend greens from quests. Is it possible to turn off ALL armor, not just the helm? I'd rather be naked.
    imo, regem all pve gear with resil gems and have fun that way xD
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

According to me Warrior set is even worst, but only because of their boots and the Priest/Shaman set is worse since their shoulders are so small