Unholy dk dps question

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50198

is the Needle-encrusted scorpion a viable trinket to use with the greatness darkmoon card for unholy dk dps?

tyvm for any help.

my armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Starsnow btw if that would help you help me.

Thank you very much.

regards,
    Starsnow

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Re: Unholy dk dps question

It's OK, but not great.
    If you list what you have available and link your armory, I or someone could help you choose your best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

my armory is posted above my choices so far are

NES (just got it today)
    banner of victory
    darkmoon card greatness
    Mirror of truth

TY for helping me

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Yeah, NES and DMC:G look to be the best you have.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

For my dk i watch closely my mix. Meaning my armor pen, expertise, crit. I carry around a bunch of trinkets depending on what i need. Based on your armory Wingwraight is right those would be ur best choices.. but they might not always be...example i carry around Victor's Call in case i dip below expertise cap... it's kind of a crappy trinket i think since its on use and requires stacking but better than being under expertise capped and the loose of crit/armorpen to switch to is worth less than the upgrade i'm getting from my other pieces.

With unholy you can dip below the expertise cap a few points and not see a huge DPS loss like you would with the others. If you having issues deciding what to use I would suggest you get Rawr and put your character in it and see what it says. I usually raid with a expertise rating of 23-24, and don't really notice a difference. Right now I am warking on getting my ArP rating up and losing some haste, DW frost had me all Hasted and wasn't looking to much at ArP.

Can you use it and do well, sure. But what content do you do? Also what trinket did you have before the Needle?
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore