Arp questions

So I am shooting for hard cap. I am currently at 1218 arp. I can break 2 piece tier 10 to come close with food, elixer and Frost gloves. In the same thought I can get pants made and lose expertise to reach that close to cap. Question is how much expertise is worth losing to cap ArP. Is t10 2 pc bonus worth breaking to ArP cap? I have plenty of other gear to work with to keep my hit up.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&cn=Senator

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arp questions

A lot of high end fury warriors that go hard cap don't care about expertise, and have 16 or so. At that level, your hitting so much harder with hard cap on whites and yellows that a few dodges is irrelevant when your critting for 16k.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    A lot of high end fury warriors that go hard cap don't care about expertise, and have 16 or so. At that level, your hitting so much harder with hard cap on whites and yellows that a few dodges is irrelevant when your critting for 16k.
    Link?

Considering its pretty easy to do both...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSenator
    blablablabla wouldthisbebetterifichangedthisandthat
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, but if you asked the same questions from Landsoul's spreadsheet, you'd know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

If you cant get hardcap without sacrificing expertise, consider capping expertise and going with 1280 arp + executioner on offhand. If you're lucky and you get a proc during hero/lust with paragon/dbw proc, you will shit your pants.

Racechange to orc = 5 expertise you're missing.

And you won't regret it :>

I had considered the race change since I am sitting at 21/21. More than likely that is what i will do til i get back to 26/26.

And AP racial popped with deathwish every 2 mins = win :>