Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Engineering in duels.

I thought the whole point of a profession was to give you an edge in some respect? To say it's unfair is silly.

"WHOA WHOA! They get rocket boots? All I can do is add enchants to my rings for more attack power! D:"

Seriously? I'll continue to use my bombs, because it's not like there's many other places I can use them. :

Personally i find use of engineering tools a good show of skill if they're used well.

I.e: Frag Bombing a blink in the mage's after-blink location.
    Also: Using Generator backfire to break blind. [It's 50% luck but it's extremely awesome if you time it right]
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

IMO, duels should be fun. Rocket boots etc are really fun, so I think its cool to use. I don't bubble, bladestorm or using overpowered cooldowns because they are not fun.

Last I checked you couldn't get Glad from duels. Just saying.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Zulaika

Quote Originally Posted by Zergall
    I'm an Arms Warrior, so duelling is actualy pretty challenging, thats what makes it fun
    This is where I stopped reading.

I think if those guys are without proffs than u dont need to use rocket boosts)

arms war fun and challenging ;D ;D

I think you should be able to use what ever you can in duels. If people get upset, tell them nothing is stopping them from re-rolling that class or leveling that profession. One of the reasons I don't do arenas is because you can't use certain cool-downs or profession-specific items even though everyone has access to them if they just spend the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    Last I checked you couldn't get Glad from duels. Just saying.

This ololol

Who cares what you use in Duels? I mean if you beat em then you can brag about it!! olol

If they use engineering on me I'll use lifeblood. If they don't then i won't. Simple as that. Although i could care less about fairness for duels, it's not like if you lose your rating goes down or your epeen shrinks.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

If Engineering is so powerful, then they should level it up self

racials skills long cd's engineering and pots rofl why not ? engineers can use all theire stuff and alchemists cant use pots ... if they are willing to waste em its ok .
    As duels dont count its just for fun i dont care how and who wins , i do my best to win and even loosing to a better geared pers i wont complain and wining vs them is same . I do it to train to try get better and do my best etc . so could care less if someone wins by auto atack and someone else burns every of his cd's even army
    Why ? cos he can :P

I'll use any advantage I have in a fight. Honor is for the dead.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    I'll use any advantage I have in a fight. Honor is for the dead.
    thats discrimination towards the Forsaken you know ?

Bad zergall, go back to your druid

<-- Ilione

suuuuup
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost
    thats discrimination towards the Forsaken you know ?
    Well, he didn't mean that the Forsaken are Honorable, in fact they are all malicious bastards.

No offense of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

When I'm on my Alchemist, I've got the flask of the north on when not raiding, and I don't take that off in duels, therefore I don't mind engineers using their gadgets to their advantage, as every lvl 80 that's remotely serious has a profession that buffs them somehow.
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Deleted

Do you mind letting people use bandages in duels?

Who cares about OPness in 1v1 theres nothing you win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Well, he didn't mean that the Forsaken are Honorable, in fact they are all malicious bastards.

No offense of course!
    Fair enough.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Whenever someone uses anything not usable in arena VS me, i go ahead and do "Lay on Hands" and start using pots.

Rules IMO: Start at 40yd range, arena rules. (meaning mages are allowed to eat their food, other's are allowed to drink but not eat, spells usable in arena is ok in the duel, else is auto /forfeit from your side)