Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Feral Tank T10. Which piece to leave out?

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    I wish our two best threat generating abilities used ArPen...
    You mean taunt & challenging roar don't scale with ArP?

not exactly "on topic", but since it's a t10 feral thread, did anybody notice endurance shortage on t10 251 legs? I just picked them up at toravon, and i'm about 33 end short of what is shown on the item.
    Anybody experienced the same bug? or am I just miscalculating? (I lose 150 HP when equipping them instead of my t9 245 legs when i should be gaining something like 300 HP, and i also lose some armor which doesn't make sense)

OP:

Depends on your supporting gear and play style. I am sticking with my T9 245 and filling in some spots (the i264 badge cloak and i264 badge chest or the Sack if you can get one etc.)

T10 is great for dps, but the stats are pretty 'meh' for bears. I for one use Enrage very often and the T10 4 piece bonus would change the way I use Enrage... For example DKs get the same 4 piece bonus on their T10 but in the case of the DK, it is making an ability that you rarely use, something that you will use very often (a win for DK tanks)

T10 Great for DKS!
    T10 Great for Warriors!
    T10 Great for Paladins!
    T10 Forgettable for Bears...

Of course this is just my opinion (based on my supporting gear and play style)

I'm not sure how you can call another damage reduction cd forgettable, especially since you use enrage often.

Quote Originally Posted by hihu
    not exactly "on topic", but since it's a t10 feral thread, did anybody notice endurance shortage on t10 251 legs? I just picked them up at toravon, and i'm about 33 end short of what is shown on the item.
    Anybody experienced the same bug? or am I just miscalculating? (I lose 150 HP when equipping them instead of my t9 245 legs when i should be gaining something like 300 HP, and i also lose some armor which doesn't make sense)
    Hard to tell without knowing how you've gemmed each set of pants as well as the rest of your gear. Sounds like you're losing your meta gem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducane
    T10 is great for dps, but the stats are pretty 'meh' for bears. I for one use Enrage very often and the T10 4 piece bonus would change the way I use Enrage... For example DKs get the same 4 piece bonus on their T10 but in the case of the DK, it is making an ability that you rarely use, something that you will use very often (a win for DK tanks)

T10 Great for DKS!
    T10 Great for Warriors!
    T10 Great for Paladins!
    T10 Forgettable for Bears...
    this is true for itemization, but for set bonus's it's the exact opposite.. which is the important part. the set bonus is TOO GOOD to not have, why would you pass up another out?