Poll: Primordial Saronite over T10

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: T10 vs P. Saronite

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsie
    Heey what about getting all(or 4) tier pieces cuz its the last in this expansion and it looks pretty :
    If you're going for looks, most off set pieces look identical to set pieces. I'm sorta in the air myself... just bought frost offset chest. Thinking going to keep t9 shoulder and gloves, upgrade them to triumph both, possibly heroic triumph if I get in on the runs. t10 helm and legs, I'd like to at least try out the flash thing. I'm primarily renew spam for 25s, but I also run 10s regularly, so I end up flashing a lot in there. So meh. The actual stat differences aren't major, figure I might as well pick up two pieces and I'll have something to upgrade

I may actually end up switching my tier chest for tier pants, and getting the 0-spirit chest, instead. I get to trade some crit for some haste. But then it means relying on RNG, and upgrading another tier token. I do not approve.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Why does everyone put a completely retarded option like "Can i haz a cookie?" wtf. If you're asking something a question don't put a completely random option that has nothing to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Why does everyone put a completely retarded option like "Can i haz a cookie instead?" wtf. If you're asking something a question don't put a completely random option that has nothing to do with anything.
    I hope you are aware that it doesn't actually mean cookie.

But more that if you could you would rather have a bonus that's nice instead.

But yeah I guess eveything needs to be cleanskin nowadays.

I would probably wear 2 piece as disc for the rare occasion I tank heal, but in my BIS currently, pre-hardmode, no pieces will be worn. When 277 becomes available, and depending on the LK loot table (which will probably be an updated version of KT's loot table in my opinion) I will probbaly wear chest/shoulders if I need 2 piece, and will continue to wear 0/5 pieces for raid healing as disc.

As holy of course, 4/5, gloves, legs, helm, shoulders.

If you are a renew spammer and only cast FH on a SoL proc, the 2pc T10 bonus will do little to benefit you. Having seen the bonus in action, it is only a drop in the bucket. It did about 1.5% effective healing for an entire night of raiding.

The 4pc is just junk from what other priests are saying to me. The proc rate is just too low for it to be useful.

Every priest should be going for Sanguine Silk Robes and not taking the tier chest. The 3 sockets alone make it superior to the tier.

The lack of cloth haste gear is a bit discouraging. Kind of hoping the LK drops a haste helm, shoulders, and/or bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpowr
    If you are a renew spammer and only cast FH on a SoL proc, the 2pc T10 bonus will do little to benefit you. Having seen the bonus in action, it is only a drop in the bucket. It did about 1.5% effective healing for an entire night of raiding.

The 4pc is just junk from what other priests are saying to me. The proc rate is just too low for it to be useful.

Every priest should be going for Sanguine Silk Robes and not taking the tier chest. The 3 sockets alone make it superior to the tier.

The lack of cloth haste gear is a bit discouraging. Kind of hoping the LK drops a haste helm, shoulders, and/or bracers.
    The 4pc for Disc is ok, and really depends on how you play on how useful it is, which pretty much is how you can determine the usefulness of the entire set bonus is for both Holy and Disc. It was made for a FH build when people were going to a more GH/Renew oriented build, aka the worst possible time. It is more useful for Disc since FH is still used as a filled, but not as often now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpowr
    Meteor Chasers and the T10 Shadow chest are both better for Disc. It is BiS for Holy, though.