Which of these 3 trinkets to use (holy)

I've been looking through some posts and doing some math and what not, but can't really decide between Sliver of pure Ice, Tears of the Vanquished, and Talisman of Resurgence.

Rawr puts Sliver ahead of Tears, but that can't just be right, and should I have a mana regen trink + int trink, or 2 mana regen trinks (ignoring the fact that talisman gives mana regen as well)

Edited title name to be more clear
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&cn=Zerate

Re: Which of these 3 trinkets to use (holy)

A link to your armoury will help decisions, but simply for the overall regen, I'd go with Sliver + Solace.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    A link to your armoury will help decisions, but for overall regen, I'd go with Sliver + Solace.
    armory is in sig, however:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wynn&cn=Zerate

Ah, sorry for the oversight.

Well, I still stand by my point. You could probably use the extra regen too.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    Ah, sorry for the oversight.

Well, I still stand by my point. You could probably use the extra regen too.
    Yeah I'll try to get my hands on a solace, thanks for the comment

In the meantime, use Talisman of Resurgence for the massive INT boost and Sliver for throughput with regen that you can macro to something you use often, like Arcane Torrent or Divine Plea.

Be in mind, I'm a regen whore. I'm fairly sure there will be others who want you to go with an int trinket + sliver/solace.

Play around with them a bit, see what works best for you.
    I am the lucid dream

I don't think he said he has solace; if you have solace, you use solace, but you don't seem to so um huh yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by zerate
    Rawr puts Sliver ahead of Tears, but that can't just be right, and should I have a mana regen trink + int trink, or 2 mana regen trinks (ignoring the fact that talisman gives mana regen as well)
    Make sure you're looking at which aspect of the fight Rawr is putting an item before or ahead based on. I doubt it is saying sliver is superior mana regen; you may want to switch up the expected rotation if you feel it doesn't model the fight in the manner you would perform it in.

It's certainly possible sliver is better if you don't run low on mana, but I'm pretty sure tears is way more mana regeneration and usually better for most people - maybe not at your gear point, which is pretty solid. Still, again, work the model to look like how you would cast in a given fight.

God, I'm just not on top of things today... Urm, yeah, go with Talisman + sliver :P
    I am the lucid dream

There are worse pieces of advice to give a man than Go Get A Solace. For example, I'm 100% certain we could find posts of people saying tears is better than solace, thankfully not any time recently though.

I thought tears of Vanquish provides more regen compared to normal silver? or am I wrong?

Judging from the statement and to my limited knowledge on the math behind all these (I'm lazy to do some calculations..), I'd prob go with two int trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    I thought tears of Vanquish provides more regen compared to normal silver? or am I wrong?

Judging from the statement and to my limited knowledge on the math behind all these (I'm lazy to do some calculations..), I'd prob go with two int trinkets.
    You're right.

Heroic Sliver > Tears > Sliver

To recap, go get a solace if you can. If you can't

Tears+Sliver IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    You're right.

Heroic Sliver > Tears > Sliver

To recap, go get a solace if you can. If you can't

Tears+Sliver IMO
    isn't talisman pretty useful at times as well? the massive int bonus from it giving some what decent regen and the sp bonus to help out during DP

bleh well i guess switching out talisman for tears wouldnt make a huge diff for u OP, go with w/e haha

Quote Originally Posted by Riek
    isn't talisman pretty useful at times as well? the massive int bonus from it giving some what decent regen and the sp bonus to help out during DP

bleh well i guess switching out talisman for tears wouldnt make a huge diff for u OP, go with w/e haha
    Its pretty similar in terms of regen between sliver and talisman, but I like that sliver has static spellpower, rather than on use.

But for regen, Tears > Talisman