Thread: DPS problems

DPS problems

OK guys i need help i got ok gear but everyone i raid with says i should be pumpin out a lil more damage so is there something wrong with my gems my specs anything i will take to make me better im only pushing 4k dps i want to be doing at least 7k+ dps.

My Armory Link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...idan&cn=Ashuah

I understand the few pieces of pvp gear but tht shouldnt make tht much of a difference should it?

Does any one have any suggestions on which spec i should use out of the two and will i have to change them up a lil. And could u possibly give me a good rotation what im diong is applying my diseases PS IT BS BS SS SS DC DC SS SS BS BS reapply then summon gargoyle and use my trinket then do the same thing ofcourse bones r up

Re: DPS problems

With that gear you will probably struggle to break 5k no matter what you do. Sorting out your gems and enchants would be a good start though, refer to the stickied dps guide for more info on that. As for a rotation, you will typically get more out of th flexibility of a priority system, once again refer to the dps guide. Yes the pvp gear makes a difference, every single piece is costing you a good couple of hundred dps compared to pve gear of equal quality.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: DPS problems

Please post those questions in Kumduh's excellent DPS guide. Thank you
    /locked