Dungeon maps in Cata

Hey, recently I was playing on my alt, when something came on my mind - Do you think, since that the world is getting a big overhaul with Cataclysm, that Blizz will/should add maps to the dungeons as they did with the WotLK ones? Some of the Vanilla dungeons are quite complicated when it comes to design and sometimes you can really get lost in there (Uldaman i.e.).. Thoughts?
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

Re: Dungeon maps in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd
    I fully expect so. As for huge dungeons like Uldaman, something tells me that perhaps Blizzard will split them and make them winged dungeons with unlocks similar to Frozen Halls.
    I think this might be a bit of a stretch to forget (although I'm not completely ruling it out). They might 'split' them in wings with different doorways and whatnot, though. I doubt they'd give most of them locking mechanisms, though. Instances in that level really aren't something that you do so very often. It's more of a "go in, do quests, maybe get new gear, get out, continue leveling". At least for most people I know (I'm sure there are some that 'farm' the drops there).

Although I expect the maps to be sort of split up in sections like the maps in Ulduar or ICC is.

Re: Dungeon maps in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Shanai
    Hey, recently I was playing on my alt, when something came on my mind - Do you think, since that the world is getting a big overhaul with Cataclysm, that Blizz will/should add maps to the dungeons as they did with the WotLK ones? Some of the Vanilla dungeons are quite complicated when it comes to design and sometimes you can really get lost in there (Uldaman i.e.).. Thoughts?
    It would be a good idea. Most maps are easy to remember if you run the instance a few times over. But places like Sunken Temple, BRD and Uldaman can definetly slow you down if you don't have a good idea of orientation.

Until then though, addons like Atlas are still useful.