Thread: Arena 1v1???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Arena 1v1???

Frost mages say hi.

We also say yes, 1v1 arena, we want to be on top.

Say hello to full relentless DK with bryntoll stealing 2000 life from you able to proc of any spell he uses no thanks.

Lol, you wanna 1v1 go play quake live or starcraft. Wow isnt made for 1v1.

Unrated 1v1 arenas would be cool IMO. It would help you find the strengths and weaknesses of you class and what you face and it would be all around a fun time killer.

All-in-all I must say unless it were unrated I would hate the idea. It would only force blizz to (like many others already stated) try and equalize and balance all classes to the point where there would basically be only one class left. And that would be sad.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

1v1 chess tbh

2v2 is locked out from some of the rewards due to an inability to get something close to any sort of acceptable balance, and that is even more the case with 1v1.
    Whether you consider 1v1 from a reward view, which will never happen for that reason or even cosmetic which is not necessary then I do not see any reason why it would happen. You want a duel in an interesting location, then get on your flying mount and find one.
    There is no immediate intention to balance 1v1 so any sort of arena based around that will never happen until there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Xasthur
    Yeah if you want every match to be insect swarm resto druid vs. insect swarm resto druid because every other class wouldn't stand a chance.
    Dont underestimate the forst mage >:>
    and yeah btw 1v1 arena idea is just stupid

One class would dominate. PvP is already hard enough to balance. Let's not make it harder.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I'd like World PvP, how about that?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Gurubashi Arena is there for a reason
    Insert Signiture here.

stupid people asking the same stupid questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....
    This user has been banned.

Dont think I need to say "no" again. But no.
    walls o' textual eyerape
    IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY

Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123
    Could blizzard ever make this possible it will be like dueling in a awesome terrain, could blizzard do this?
    rofl