Thread: Potions!

Potions!

Ok,

So basically im looking to see what i should be doing potion wise to scrap as much dps as i can..

currently my general "rotation" is to pre-pot Wild Magic then do my normal affliction rotation.. LT > sb > haunt > pop NMiC > UA > corrup > CoA (i never need CoE)

now my question is.. what now? should i be using a 2nd wild magic during a blust? or should i use a Haste pot duing an eradication proc or something of the likes?

armory (if it helps) - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hilas&cn=Scryn

Re: Potions!

Just use a Wild Magic again when you feel you have the most use for it.
    The haste pot is not that good for affliction since Corruption is up.
    IF it fell off though, you can decide for your self which you think is better.
    If you can haunt before it ticks off with a haste pot use this.
    If you cant use wild magic.

Use a wild magic pot prolly as a prepot and use ice crystal for 1100 extra crit raitint to corruption for a whole fight

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    The haste pot is not that good for affliction since Corruption is up.
    And what do you exactly base this on? You do know it recalculates haste values on sb/haunt refresh don't you?

WMP pre combat to roll crits and pot of speed during combat.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

I don't know if it's good, but as second potion I use speed potion on execute phase.
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

Popping a haste pot during DS is best I heard.

15+ Year Old Account

All this is already covered in the corruption and affliction cycle treads.
    answer is: wild magic before pull, speed when executing DS.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Bakis is correct, though if you are going to the trouble of re-applying corruption sub-35% Wild magic may be better, depending on the length of the fight. Stress the may.

The fiddlier aspects of corruption management aside though, speed is a lot better for any reasonably geared affliction lock.