Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

Fallout TV series

Who the Fuck is even gonna watch dat shit.

Post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, didn't know it's in production. Will defo check it out.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Real Fallout fans won't watch it. Maybe people who casually played a couple Bethseda games and have a taste for watching bad American television.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Real Fallout fans won't watch it. Maybe people who casually played a couple Bethseda games and have a taste for watching bad American television.
    Not sure I agree with this, I think most fans will be weary at first then watch an episode or two and decide.

That's more or less what happened with WOT, that game cartoon that was brilliant ( was it based on lol), basically every IP that's converted to TV.

Unless the trailer comes out and the story is all based in the Maltese falcon I'll watch it, nah I'd probably still watch it

suppose I should ask what a real fallout fan is, do I need to love haggis and whiskey?
    Last edited by molliewoof; 2022-05-21 at 08:05 PM.

I love the Fallout setting so I'll give this show a chance. I'm not optimistic but miracles do happen (e.g: Arcane).

10+ Year Old Account
    I would at least be interested.

I wish the phrase "real fan" would fuck off into the void. There is no such thing. Not every fan of something is going to have the same level of investment. Doesn't make them any "less" of a fan.

Proper rip comes out in a day or two so dat sux.

Still nightmares about the baitman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll watch it, I wonder how true they will stay to the world settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've heard of the games but never played them -- haven't even watched it on any streams. I do, however, enjoy post-apocalyptic shows and movies.
    Fallout lore is bleak, fucked up, and zany.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my eye on it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Real fan here.

Gonna watch it.

Go fuck yourself.

Real Fallout fans won't watch it.
    Gatekeeper, Val the Moofia has spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I'll watch it, I wonder how true they will stay to the world settings.

Fallout lore is bleak, fucked up, and zany.
    I think the zany part is the hardest to nail. Anytime robots get involved things tend to get a bit wacky… and often bloody.

I’m cautiously optimistic, and likely have wasted time on much worse than they can do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Is that why you supported Trump? Trying to usher in a dystopian future for your kids?
    Why do you feel the need to start a fight about completely unrelated shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Those "real fans" won't watch it...but they'll go on increasingly long rants about stuff they heard from other people that also haven't watched it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I like post apocalyptic shit, so I would probably watch it, and if it doesn't grab me, oh well whats a few hours of wasted time anyway.

Would've preferred a Metro series tbh, the games are based off a novel.

I have over 600 hours /played in fallout 4 does it make me a real fan? I'd obviously watch the show, though i can't find any info on it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I have over 600 hours /played in fallout 4 does it make me a real fan? I'd obviously watch the show, though i can't find any info on it anywhere.
    Unless you've convinced the vault city computer to put your character to max stats at the end of fallout 2 you aren't a real fan

Sorry mate I don't make the rules

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    Unless you've convinced the vault city computer to put your character to max stats at the end of fallout 2 you aren't a real fan

Sorry mate I don't make the rules
    Am I a real fan if I tried to play the shit out of Fallout 2 and failed because the game was full of bugs?!? Yes, it’s partially my fault for not being a aggressive enough in my game saves. I did at least earn 5 caps for being a fluffer.

After giving up on 2, I did replay 1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Am I a real fan if I tried to play the shit out of Fallout 2 and failed because the game was full of bugs?!? Yes, it’s partially my fault for not being a aggressive enough in my game saves. I did at least earn 5 caps for being a fluffer.

After giving up on 2, I did replay 1 again.
    im sorry my post was meant to be sarcastic toward the guy that originally said no real fallout fans will watch this, this isnt my idea but i wish there was a sarcasm font.

if you were being sarcastic also then touché, you win :P

There are some promo shots making there way around now. I’m not sure of the official link, isn’t that @Ihavewaffles job!!?!

I’d say I’ve got a good feeling so far, as they are for sure doing good work on the aesthetic.

Vanity fair article

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...out-first-look
    Last edited by SavoirFaire; 2023-11-29 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Added link