Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Movies] Wacraft (2013) info & things related

If there would be a WoW Movie , what would you like to see?
    What time of WoW? Ex : First War
    Which part are we seeing the film from? Ex : The Orcish Horde

Re: WoW the Movie

I want to see a WoW movie in general.

like....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

?

Anyhow, I think that the movie will be good. Throw enough special effects at anything and i will like it. Oh and explosions. I'm male, go figure. Wish it was from the horde perspective though

well they said right at start of the movies development it was gonna be from a human perspective however Avatar may have changed a lot of things not least an avarage audiences percived capacity to empathise with non human characters
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

i would like to see the Third War, and see it from a point of a Night Elf.

It's an Warcraft Movie btw, and WoW movies wont happen.
    Warriors' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Vikon
    Mages' Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Goatluver

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1
    I want to see a WoW movie in general.
    yeah me too,

or thw hole Jaina, Arthas, Uther stuff
    The more the actors ressemble the WoW-Figures, the more i'd have a smile, but just a detail. I hope they don't cast known and famous actors.
    I'd kill myself seeing Angelina Jolie as Jaina Proudmoore xD

Deleted

Somehow I'm being under the impression that it's gonna be in narrator style, like it's now in WoW comic: Horde, where Algalon the Observer is the narrating.
    Since, Blizz stated that it won't be an adventure movie, like LOTR was, because it'd be kinnda cliche, but more like war/politics movie or something like that.

hopefully it's fairly original, but still pertaining to plot that we know about. so i don't want basically a reincarnation of my leveling 70-80 in northrend as a movie. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The approach they need to take in my opinion is to have some original characters, but have it take place in familiar times so there is a way to directly connect the movie to the games. Like if it took place at the start in Lordaeron when things first went downhill with Arthas and the story took off from there... something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phagocyte

Anyhow, I think that the movie will be good. Throw enough special effects at anything and i will like it. Oh and explosions. I'm male, go figure. Wish it was from the horde perspective though
    I remember reading in an interview ages back about it that they said they were going to do it from a 'kickass humans PoV - but not varian' (just remembered it was around the time varian was being realeased) because theres been too many books and whatnot around the orcs and horde.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

They could cast vin diesal as Thrall.... he has the voice!
    Seriously though id love to see a warcraft movie...as long as it was done justice. It would be nice to have a few in jokes for the players too, nothing too obvious so people who dont know the game would be puzzled, but little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleandril
    They could cast vin diesal as Thrall.... he has the voice!
    Seriously though id love to see a warcraft movie...as long as it was done justice. It would be nice to have a few in jokes for the players too, nothing too obvious so people who dont know the game would be puzzled, but little things...
    In one scene hearing a 'leeeerroooooyyy' faintly in the background? ;D
    Character X re-appearing after scene Y screaming: Scene Y was merely a setback you stupid idiots/fools! (depending on the rating) I will firmly entranch your souls/corpses/heads/whatever into <some sort of cesspit> because this time... <maniacle laugh> This time, you are not prepared! The non-wow players would understand and the WoW players would know the underlying joke.

Would be pretty funny (to me personally since I do enjoy the occassional lame joke) in the the movie :P Then again it might de-tract some players who've heard every joke in the book.

p.s. just remembered another one:
    We must go to the <place of some sort of religion or awsome place>!
    But where is it!?
    Why... in the mountains of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindipedia
    In one scene hearing a 'leeeerroooooyyy' faintly in the background? ;D
    Character X re-appearing after scene Y screaming: Scene Y was merely a setback you stupid idiots/fools! (depending on the rating) I will firmly entranch your souls/corpses/heads/whatever into <some sort of cesspit> because this time... <maniacle laugh> This time, you are not prepared! The non-wow players would understand and the WoW players would know the underlying joke.

Would be pretty funny (to me personally since I do enjoy the occassional lame joke) in the the movie :P Then again it might de-tract some players who've heard every joke in the book.

p.s. just remembered another one:
    We must go to the <place of some sort of religion or awsome place>!
    But where is it!?
    Why... in the mountains of course!
    Sorry, but if i am going to go see a Warcraft Movie, i don't want it the be the visual representation of Barrens Chat.

Keep the jokes there and leave the story telling to Metzen.

well obviously Leroy will be the comic relief and be played by Bruce Campbell.
    you guys are sooo out the loop :P (joke)

i would have Vin Diesel as an Orc but i would actually choose another to play Thrall.

i'd choose maybe Avery Brooks or someone.

now i could see Vin playing Grom or Saurfang but Thrall, Thrall needs a little more depth.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

The movie will be called " Hogger, the rise and fall of a hero"

Quote Originally Posted by thayn33
    The movie will be called " Hogger, the rise and fall of a hero"
    Wut?

10+ Year Old Account

I think if a WoW movie is going to be made it should start at the first war, and continue then.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

I imagine there will be like a LotR like intro recounting stuff that went down with Sargeras and then enter the First War

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

10+ Year Old Account

I am now going to hijack this thread.

Shia Lebouf should play Arthas.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2