[Comic/Book] The Button Batman/Flash crossover

Any one else following the new stories since rebirth and read the conclusion to the button?

Spoilers about story
    We all knew it was Dr M that made the button happen. I think he has a mental state now of the Joker and how he knows time and everything has no meaning as they are just people in a comic. That would also be why the chair told batman 3 jokers existed. 1 is the real joker, 2nd is Dr. M and 3rd is the joker from watchmen. Then with the end of the Button arc and how the doomsday clock is ticking towards superman and how EVERY other D.C arc atm is telling earth that something is coming something scary. Something even worse than Mr. Muckspitlick. I think its gonna be a Superman Dr. M fight and it could make sense now that Superman is literally 2 of the strongest versions of superman to ever exist merged into 1. Sure it can be that doomsday returns for a 3rd time now in the new 52 to battle clark but i think taht would be way too easy especially since 1st time he killed doomsday in a flash. 2nd time doomsday was kidnapped because it was the old superman pre 52 that shouldnt have existed fighting him and he had fear stopping his actions.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Button Batman? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Button Batman? WTF?
    i forgot a , sorry.

Basically the button from watchmen appeared in the new 52 rebirth and all sorta things are changing.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I really enjoyed this crossover. We all knew from the beginning it was Manhatten, but that reveal still had me squealing.
    The story will continue on November, which is a lot of time from now. But it does seem to be going for the Dr. M vs Supes, which, imo, will be a superman talking to Dr. M with only a few punches, cause Manhatten is way stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    I really enjoyed this crossover. We all knew from the beginning it was Manhatten, but that reveal still had me squealing.
    The story will continue on November, which is a lot of time from now. But it does seem to be going for the Dr. M vs Supes, which, imo, will be a superman talking to Dr. M with only a few punches, cause Manhatten is way stronger
    That probably is the way to go. Manhatten didnt have hope at the end of watchmen and superman is hope so that would make sense.
    WORLD POPULATION