Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Merely a Setback GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Searching for dank memes
    Posts
    34,111

    What is your favorite anime?

    What is it?
    Greymane/Kanye 2020: Kanye Westmane for MMO Champion Party!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hampion-Party!

  2. #2
    The Unstoppable Force Hubcap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Reno NV desert
    Posts
    20,260
    Naruto is the bomb.


  3. #3
    The Lightbringer Seiko Sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Moetopia
    Posts
    3,165
    Impossible to answer that

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What is it?
    1. Hunter x Hunter
    2. Gintama
    3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

  5. #5
    Merely a Setback GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Searching for dank memes
    Posts
    34,111
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterHoursBoneyards View Post
    1. Hunter x Hunter
    2. Gintama
    3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Just finished watching seasons 1-3
    Greymane/Kanye 2020: Kanye Westmane for MMO Champion Party!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hampion-Party!

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire Docturphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    497
    Dragon Ball Z.

    You got a problem with that?

  7. #7
    Elemental Lord Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,816
    Naruto definately, been incredibly enjoyable watching it over the years. The ending movie was a bit iffy but the series as a whole was amazing.

    Really love Blue Exorcist as well.

  8. #8
    I haven't really watched a lot but of what I've seen I really liked KLK. Before that I enjoyed FLCL a lot but it was so short.

  9. #9
    Titan Kujako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the woods, doing what bears do.
    Posts
    12,039
    Probably Mushishi?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

    -Kujako-

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Hiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades
    Posts
    2,855
    Kisaku I guess.
    "It is arrogant for one to reject change because it is undesirable. Rejection of change is the rejection of possibilities."
    — Harald Hoerwick —

  11. #11
    Moderator Annoying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Socorro, NM, USA
    Posts
    10,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I haven't really watched a lot but of what I've seen I really liked KLK. Before that I enjoyed FLCL a lot but it was so short.
    FLCL is coming back. 12 new episodes to air on Toonami.

    Personally? The first half of SAO S1 was great, but the rest, ugh.
    I guess as a whole, I'll give HxH or Naruto a shout, both were pretty solid, minus filler.

  12. #12
    Boku no Pico, obviously, mr.shitposter.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    FLCL is coming back. 12 new episodes to air on Toonami.
    Oh my god. Is it a continuation of the story?

  14. #14
    Code Geass

    S3 coming out

  15. #15
    Titan Kujako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In the woods, doing what bears do.
    Posts
    12,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Oh my god. Is it a continuation of the story?
    Naw, giant toaster this time instead of an iron. <jk>

    But if you liked FLCL check out Diebuster, the same artist did a sequel to Gunbuster for some reason.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

    -Kujako-

  16. #16
    1. Steins;Gate
    2. HunterxHunter
    3. Nisekoi (fkin hell i know but its good)
    4. Akame ga Kill
    etc.
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

  17. #17
    Moderator Annoying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Socorro, NM, USA
    Posts
    10,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Oh my god. Is it a continuation of the story?
    Sequels, so I assume a continuation of the story, yes.

  18. #18
    The Unstoppable Force Hubcap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Reno NV desert
    Posts
    20,260


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile...looded_Orphans

    Seriously this is a pretty good mech anime, it's from a very old franchise Gundam that's crazy popular in Japan. There's like 36 half hour episodes, kind of a Star Wars, Game of Thrones. It's not as good as those TV shows but it's in that vein.

    The character models irritate me but I think that's because they are staying true to character designs from 20 years ago. Mostly it's the hair.

  19. #19
    Stood in the Fire Annelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    433
    I can say hands down ONE PIECE! I really love the show and I will deffo show my kids it

  20. #20
    I haven't watched too many, but Naruto. Hence, user name. I also have a wow character named after a Bleach character, but I didn't get too far into Bleach.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •