MACRO: judge boss and target last

Hello, I need some help.

When I am targetting my target(tank) when healing, I would like a macro to judge the boss and then target(tank) the target I was healing last.

Is that possible, and if so, how? ???

Re: MACRO: judge boss and target last

Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme
    Hello, I need some help.

When I am targetting my target(tank) when healing, I would like a macro to judge the boss and then target(tank) the target I was healing last.

Is that possible, and if so, how? ???
    I'm far too tired to be able to function mentally, but an alternative would be /focus on the boss and use

/cast [@focus] Judgement of ----

Or if you insist

/cast Judgement of ----
    /targetlastfriend

If he is the tank on the boss then try

/cast [target=targettarget] judgement of whatever

that should use the targets target, i belive its bugged and will actually target the mob tho (it shouldnt), so if it still is add this line

/targetlasttarget

that will go back to the tank or other last target you had

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Well this only works if the tank's target is the boss (why wouldn't it be?) but

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Judgment of Light
    /cast [mod:shift, target=targettarget] Judgment of Light

basically what it'll do is Judge your target if you just click/push the button, or if you hold shift when you click it it'll judge your target's target (So if your tank is targeting the boss and you shift+click the macro, it'll just the boss without ever untargeting the tank)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by drgmaster909
    Well this only works if the tank's target is the boss (why wouldn't it be?) but

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Judgment of Light
    /cast [mod:shift, target=targettarget] Judgment of Light

basically what it'll do is Judge your target if you just click/push the button, or if you hold shift when you click it it'll judge your target's target (So if your tank is targeting the boss and you shift+click the macro, it'll just the boss without ever untargeting the tank)
    Even better:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@target,harm,nodead] Judgment of Whatever; [@targettarget,harm,nodead] Judgment of Whatever

No need to use shift or alt modifiers here. It judges your target if it is an enemy, if your target if friendly it will judge your targets target.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I might be dumb, but I can't get any of those macros to work, I change so it says light ofc, but it just won't work ???

create a mouse over macro for judge. You can keep judging without ever leave your targeting off the tanks.

If the tank always has the boss selected, and you have the tank selected, then this macro should work.

/assist
    /cast Judgement
    /targetlasttarget

It selects your targets target, casts your judgement, then selects your original target again

Quote Originally Posted by Tongorr
    If the tank always has the boss selected, and you have the tank selected, then this macro should work.

/assist
    /cast Judgement
    /targetlasttarget

It selects your targets target, casts your judgement, then selects your original target again
    The above macros can save the extra step of switching targets, I know it would be instant, but whatever. The [target=targettarget] or [@targettarget] parameters on a cast can do it without target switching and fewer characters.

#showtooltip Judgement of Light
    /cast [@target,harm,nodead] Judgement of Light; [@targettarget,harm,nodead] Judgement of Light
    Added the E in Judgement. Different spellings of the word. =p
    Also added the specific spell to the #showtooltip line, mostly because I just hate the question mark it would show if no target is selected. Can do it either way.
    Should work perfectly.