Thread: Shining Force

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea I played as a kid and also emulated the fuck out of the game. Like shining force? Try fire emblem!

/Dorkus out

Never actually got around to playing Shinig Force, but I thoroughly enjoyed Shining Force 2. I remember getting the final boss down to 1 hp, and making a save of the game to replay it over and over (because the boss was fairly tough). The best part was that I did this just before school, so I let the credits roll and let it sit at the The End screen while I was getting ready. Just as I went to shut the system the "...or is it?" scrolled onto the screen. Needless to say, I suddenly became ill and was unable to go to school that day.

In Shining Force it was all about Guntz. Get the tankadillo up to high level and he trucked everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    I remember getting the final boss down to 1 hp, and making a save of the game to replay it over and over (because the boss was fairly tough).
    I was always kinda upset that they didn't do the same thing with the last boss in SF2 they did with SF1.

In SF1 if you killed the last boss with the main character, he did a special attack with a different animation, I remember being rather sad that this didn't carry across to SF2

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    In Shining Force it was all about Guntz. Get the tankadillo up to high level and he trucked everything.
    nnaahhh Musashi all the way, only character I've ever seen in a Shining Force game hit for over 100 :S... I swear when I first saw it I thought it was a bug or something... True the enemy only have 22 health, but still... I fucked that guy UP

god damnit now I wanna play Shining Force again... ya know SF 1&2 are on Steam for £2 each :P Or I could try and find my Xbox megadrive collection...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Loved it, possibly my favorite RPG of all time.