Addon for all enchanters who regularly make / sell scrolls!

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/slippy.aspx

If you are like me and are using Boubouille's enchanting guide - more specifically his spreadsheet - or make a lot of enchanting scrolls in general, this addon is for you!

What this addon essentially does is it takes the hassle out of having to alt-tab between wow and a spreadsheet by making an addon version of the spreadsheet. It is complete with an options table to enter prices for mats, a GUI that will calulate the cost of each enchant and allow you to add the enchants you want to make to a craft queue, and a summary window that totals up all the materials you will need to buy for the enchants in the craft queue as well as the craft queue itself which lists what you queued to make.

However, it doesn't stop there. As of versoin 2.0, this addon can also scan the AH for the enchanting scrolls to see how much they are currently selling for. It will then calcuate the profitability of each enchant. This makes it very convenient and simple for the user to select which enchants are profitable, craft them, and rake in the gold!

Let me know what you guys think!
    Lead developer and director of TradeSkillMaster (aka TSM) addon for World of Warcraft.

Follow me and TSM on Twitter for important updates, news, and giveaways!
    TSM Website | Official TSM Facebook | Donate | TSM FAQ

Re: Addon for all enchanters who regularly make / sell scrolls!

I can't tell whether it is already in the addon or not, but would you consider using quick-auctions to get the current AH Prices for the various mats that are being calculated? That way you can tell someone the exact cost for the mats given the up-to-the-minute AH prices.

Just a suggestion if it already isn't there

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk
    I can't tell whether it is already in the addon or not, but would you consider using quick-auctions to get the current AH Prices for the various mats that are being calculated? That way you can tell someone the exact cost for the mats given the up-to-the-minute AH prices.

Just a suggestion if it already isn't there
    Collecting more data from Quick Auctions is definitely something that I have planned for the future. That is more of a long term goal because first (in the short term) I'm looking towards cleaning up the code / making it more user friendly before I add another layer of complexity.

Thanks for the suggestion! It got me thinking about a whole new area of improvement that I will be looking into!
    Lead developer and director of TradeSkillMaster (aka TSM) addon for World of Warcraft.

No Problem Looks like it has the potential to be a rather interesting and useful mod

I know probably the same amount of LUA coding that you do, so if you want some (rather limited) help, feel free to PM me ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk
    No Problem Looks like it has the potential to be a rather interesting and useful mod

I know probably the same amount of LUA coding that you do, so if you want some (rather limited) help, feel free to PM me ;D
    I'm definitely more than open to help because this addon has more potential than I have time at the moment so I'll definitely PM you and anybody else who is interested in helping out.

Sorry for the bumping of the old thread but when I first posted this the addon was in a fairly unusable state. However, it is now very user-friendly with a ton of powerful features and I think this could be very useful to many people. Let me know what you guys think!

P.S.: if you are going to download it wait until version 2.0 gets approved by curse. I just uploaded it a min ago. There is a HUGE difference between 1.6 and 2.0

P.S.S: Brusalk is working on the new GUI so blame him for it not being in v2.0 8) ... or blame me for having way too much time on my hands...but it is coming!