Next Alt - What would you level and why?

Hey all!

My goal here is really to just hear others thoughts on the subject and see your reasoning behind your ideas.

With Cataclysm around the corner, I figure it's time to start preparing some more alts.

I have always played a tank or healer, with a dps off spec. This time around, I think I will go for a pure DPS class... but am not opposed to another hybrid class.

I have a 67 warlock, 57 priest, 56 hunter, and 28ish rogue. I also have a level 12 paladin (boring auto attack!). I have the BOA gear for all of these classes (cloth, leather, mail and plate chest and shoulders. I have the 2h +hit staff, the 2h axe, the 1h mace/sword/dagger, and the gun, as well as two of both the +haste and +spellpower trinkets).

What would you level? I'm actually kind of leaning towards starting a mage fresh. My big issue at the moment though is... goblins! I totally want to roll a rogue or a mage... but I want them to be a goblin. Sure I could cheat and race change when they're released... but I'd miss out on the intro (not a huge deal)... it just doesn't feel right to me though (the whole race changing thing).

Anyways... that's all I've got, thanks for your feedback!
    - Sullimo

Re: Next Alt - What would you level and why?

i'll probabley roll a goblin warlock I already have a Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman at 80, leveled in that order. I pvp a lot so i figure warlock would be a nice class to fuck around with when cata comes around. I've played a couple classes and caster dps isn't something i do often.

dwarf shaman

If you look at my sig, you will see I am running out of class options.

I also have a 55 Priest that right now hangs out in Undercity to handle my guild bank. I plan to delete him for Cataclysm and create a Goblin Priest.

Deleted

I'm probably gonna roll a goblin shaman or warlock with at least 4 other friends of mine.
    I already have a paladin hunter druid priest death knigt.(In that order)

id roll an enhance sham, i suck at healing and caster dps is boring and faceroll. also shams to me still seem like a non noob class that isnt really to populated.

I currently play Horde Pally, and have ever since wrath (used to be alliance Hunter/Priest) I'm quite fond of the horde, and don't really have any interest in leveling another toon from lvl 1, even with the recruit a friend. But I do really like the worgen race, unfortunately alliance *sigh* so i'll probably end up making a Worgen DK, start at level 55. So yea.

Yes, I'm still level 80. No I don't have cataclysm.

After a long thought I think I'll level a tauren druid.

Mnementh, Mnemênth and Mnemnth just aren't enough for me these days. I think I need more druids!

Granted I suppose I don't need a 4th druid since there are only 3 specs.

Maybe I'll level a hunter or a paladin this time.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Worgen Priest, Goblin Shammy ;D
    Bout to start me a Belf Lock though.

Worgen rogue. Already have the BoA gear waiting for her.

I don't know that I'll be able to give up tanking, though

Goblin rogue!
    small size + cool rockets + profession buffs - win at pvp, fun at leveling.

probably a goblin lock or mage

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Im leveling my Shaman,and im pretty close tbh.Got Warlock (main),hunter and dk.I will be having fun with him hmm unitl March,then i continue my druid,wich will probably be my main for Cata.

I think druids are funniest class to play imo,they can be all 4 roles,and forms are just interesting.

15+ Year Old Account

I have 3 wanted characters and classes on my list, so hear they are:

• Worgen Warrior (Tanking)
    • Goblin Shaman
    • Worgen Rogue

Worgen because I play Alliance, and Goblin because... well... They are just freaking awesome ^^
    Dawwwwwww

Worgen Hunter
    Worgen Druid
    Worgen Mage
    Dwarf Shaman

As I already have:

Human Warrior(80)
    Human Death Knight(80)
    Human Rogue(80)
    Human Warlock(70 )
    Human Priest(80)
    Human Paladin(80)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm thinking of rolling a goblin warlock, just because it's the hordes version of demon's r*ping their masters (gnome warlocks, you know I'm talking to you :P )
    and probably a worgen druid.. gotta love a by curse affected human with an identity crisis :P

Next Alt I am actually Leveling my 70 DK right now but I also have a 38 Druid and 33 Shaman I am currently leveling with my RAF partner. After that I will probalby level my 69 Preist to 80 or 85 which ever the cap is currently. But if it is in Cata I will be levleing a Goblin Rogue and a Undead Hunter when that comes out and probably a Dwarf Shaman.

im lvling a BE rogue atm, and if he gets to 80 before 4.0 i might start on either a troll mage or priest, but once 4.0 hits im going with an undead hunter.
    I want to roll an undead hunter because i cant believe their pets will not try to eat them

Derailed the Cereal Thread