Few questions from an old player :)

Hey guys.

I was thinking of coming back to WoW and wanting to level a new character. I found out that now there's a cross-realm looking for group fucntion. Now the last time I leveled up a new character in WotLK was pretty awful :/ You couldn't do any of the 1-60 instances without a friend/guildie boosting. So, are the old instances more active now with the cross-realm function?

Re: Few questions from an old player :)

Very very very much so. First week that 3.3 came out, I spent basically the entire time doing low level dungeons and having a great time about it.

Yes, on my hunter it only takes me around 15 minutes to find a group and people can clear them with relative ease. Along with the new feature that ports you to the dungeon it is easily doable to lvl all the way to 80 just by that if you wanted to. You wouldnt even need to really do quests with BG exp and Dungeons
    Justin#12658

Thanks for the answers!

Sounds awesome. Now I just gotta re-install and patch up the game

Tip though, you'll have a quicker time of it if you level a character that can tank or heal. Depending on queues, you'll be waiting 15min - 1hr for a dungeon as a DPS, you'll get in within a few minutes as heals and pretty much instantly as a tank.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

It has never been easier. I have many 80's and have done the leveling thing many times but i wanted to start from square 1 horde side and try out the LFD tool to level. As a dps my que times are like 10 minuets or so during non-peak hours and nearly instant during peak hours. It is quite fun and a great way to expirence dungeons you have have skipped over in the past.
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

It's great. Dungeons are finally getting used instead of just wasting space. You also get the chance to meet people from other realms, which can be a good or bad thing. Usually good though.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    It's great. Dungeons are finally getting used instead of just wasting space. You also get the chance to meet people from other realms, which can be a good or bad thing. Usually good though.
    at low lvls tends to be a mix of both, have yet to find a group that clears anything other than RFC, Deadmines is a bitch. Tanks think they can pull like hell at lvl 20 when healers have like zero mana regen
    Justin#12658

10+ Year Old Account

while i am typing this my lvl 55 belf hunter's ghost is auto running back to dire maul west. yes, lfg system is pretty good
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.