The Blue Flight in Cataclysm

There really hasn't been any new lore involving the Blue dragons after we killed Malygoes and the nexus war ended. like who is leading the Blues now, Malygoes daughter? did his son decide to come back from aq40? and what about kael'goes how was he not involved AT ALL during these events? and now that deathwing had returned i would imagine the blues collectively want revenge against him, after all deathwing is responsible for almost exterminating the Blues back in war of the ancients and he put malygoes in a coma (or whatever). which is arguably the reason he reacted to the abuse of magic so violently and insanely which triggered the nexus war. id say the blues should have a major role along with the reds in the renewed fight against the black flight wouldn't you say?

and Kael'goes is awesome amirite!

Re: The Blue Flight in Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09
    There really hasn't been any new lore involving the Blue dragons after we killed Malygoes and the nexus war ended. like who is leading the Blues now, Malygoes daughter? did his son decide to come back from aq40? and what about kael'goes how was he not involved AT ALL during these events? and now that deathwing had returned i would imagine the blues collectively want revenge against him, after all deathwing is responsible for almost exterminating the Blues back in war of the ancients and he put malygoes in a coma (or whatever). which is arguably the reason he reacted to the abuse of magic so violently and insanely which triggered the nexus war. id say the blues should have a major role along with the reds in the renewed fight against the black flight wouldn't you say?

and Kael'goes is awesome amirite!
    Malygos was driven mad at the loss of a majority of his flight and his prime consort, Sindragosa during the War of the Ancients. As well as being weakened by the Dragon Soul, he was weak and left to collect shit and go crazy with loss. When Rhonin destroyed the Demon Soul, Malygos' power came back and his sanity slowly increased and he realised that many mortals were using magic. Still a bit crazy, he had despised mortal magic users ever since the Legion came, as it was mortal magic users who were responsible for the War of the Ancients. Deathwing only played a small part. It was the Highborne Malygos truly despised. Your mostly correct but anyway...

OT: I agree

Re: The Blue Flight in Cataclysm

well yeah i guess im a little off.but my point was if Deathwing didn't cause malygoes to go so mentaly unstable, he MIGHT have handled the mortal magic users on Azeroth i bit more peacefully, instead of just saying "F#CK IT LETS JUST KILL THEM ALL MAHAHAHA!!!" which is why we were forced to put him down like we did.

either way the Blues have plenty reason to be pissed at Deathwing and ready to fight him in cataclysm.

ps, i thought malygoes having part of his sanity returning had to do with his daughter finding the netherdrakes in outland and using their nether energy to heal him with. i wasn't aware that whatever was left of the demon soul (in day of the dragon right?, never read it so..) had some of malygoes' power still inside.

and yes im aware that netherdrake blood was used on black drakes to breed the twilight flight but i thought they helped malygoes as well.