Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Which Dragonflight leader is the strongest?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexus
    There was magic before Malygos and there is magic after him.

Were he not dead, Alexstrasza probably wouldn't have been so sad about killing him.
    Improved by the titans and we kill him? What an improvement D:
    this is like the idea where every1 things we're killing yoggi, we're only killing his mouth, now he should be avible to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    He's not dead, if we would kill a dragon that is sopost to guard the magic wouldn't the magic go away?
    He's just the guardian of magic on Azeroth.

If its physical strength, then Deathwing.
    If by magical strength, then Alexstrasza/Nozdormu.

Ok my conclusion is this. Deathwing would win simply becasue of the demon soul. We don't know too much about noz powers.

Would he fight?
    Can he stop time and own chin?
    Is he invulnerable ?

15+ Year Old Account

nozdormu is leader of 2 dragonflights the bronze dragonflight and the infinite dragonflight. his future self is fighting his current self over how time should work and to alter time. if his future (evil) self wins then he will clearly be able to do anything he wants even take the demon soul from deathwing easily. if his present self can hold off his future self he already doesn't want to alter time under any circumstances so he would probably be defeated by deathwing.

nozdormu in future = inifnite dragonflight leader
    nozdormu in present = bronze dragonflight leader

Nozzy. At his pinnacle of power he can travel through time when all the other dragons are unaffected by old gods buffs or anything of the sort and he can wtfpwn them. He could team up with his past self, or every past version of him, and have 1,000,000 nozzys vs 4 flight leaders, its possible when you think about it. He can also travel back when to the other flight leaders are weakened and take advantage of that.

Ysera is second, because she will obviously be a boss after Nefarion meaning Blizzard will badass her up and make her stronger than the last expansion boss.

Alexstraza doesn't count. We will probably never fight a corrupted version of her, shes too big of a lore character and too important for Blizzard to kill her off. She will always have to be there aiding in the fight against the other flight leaders. Her health pool means nothing, The lich king had outrageous amounts of health at different points but the bosses always get toned down for the fights. If health meaned something I think Flame Leviathon could take out the Lich King. +All Alexstraza can do is necromancy which disgusts her (shes probably out of practice too), breathe fire (THAT MAKES PLANTS GROW OOO), and provide fapping material for 14 year old boys.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    The Bronze could make that claim as well,

EDIT: And the Black Dragonflight and Green as well... heck we have worked for pretty much all of them
    Will we work for Neltharion or kill him? I bet for the latter. As with Nozdormu, the leader of Infinite Dragonflight, who we will also undoubtedly kill in one of the next expansions. And to complete the list, Ysera is most likely going to get fully corrupted by the Nightmare and we'll have kill her as well. And then Alextrasza attacks when WE'RE NOT PREPARED...

Quote Originally Posted by ðεrfεℓ † καðαrηε
    Will we work for Neltharion or kill him? I bet for the latter. As with Nozdormu, the leader of Infinite Dragonflight, who we will also undoubtedly kill in one of the next expansions. And to complete the list, Ysera is most likely going to get fully corrupted by the Nightmare and we'll have kill her as well. And then Alextrasza attacks when WE'RE NOT PREPARED...
    I was stating that we have worked for the Black Dragonflight... In Cata no.. we won't help Deathwing ( knowingly )

I actually agree with you about Nozdormu being the leader of the infinite... I think we will rescue Ysera from the nightmare ( which I think is symbolic of an old god whispering her in her dreams trying to corrupt her )

After all that I'll remind Alexstraza about the days the Orcs tortured her, beat her and abused her children and then point her towards Orgrimmar!

Was nice knowing ya!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    he has a set time of death that he's seen and for every other point of near death he can turn back time and retry over and over again. he's the only one that gets that. so he already knows how he dies and by who's hand. He might die by his own hand for all we know.

edit: where as the rest have to run away from the fight wasting time and resources to set up anything all over again. Nozdorum only needs to go back to the point of his mistakes and try again, sort of like how most kids play single player RPG's
    Yeah this is a reason why he could be the most powerful, but since he refuses to use his power except to keep the actual timeline intact he will not tamper with himself dying. So In theory he is the most powerful, but in practice since Nodormu doesn't change history by using his power he is not that powerful. On a sidenote my guess is his death is tied with the orphan belf girl. Which would explain the actions of the guards in the chamber when you take her there.

Many of you peeps claim that Nozdromu can control time: he can't. He is just the Guardian of Time. He is there to keep the timeline consistent and unchanged, since if anything happens outside the normal flow of time, the universe will implode or something.

If you have read the War of the Ancients trilogy, Nozdromu had spent the entire time trying to tie up the loosed strings of the time line, preventing the destruction of everything. Pretty strong feat I must add, but isn't he created for that purpose, ergo making him the only one capable of doing such a thing? Furthermore, bronze dragons have the ability to attack with a degree of time/space attacks (like altering the time they appear before the enemy and fighting it in another time). Assuming that Nozdromu has the most powerful ranks of those spells, the fact still states that the Guardian of Time cares very little about disputes of the mortal races. He knows that (and I quote) "eventually, even you Naltharion will join my collection of statues."

Oh, and one more thing: knowing the day that you die, makes for a pretty damn good excuse not to feel immortal at all. Just saying.

I vote for Alextraza. She is the Guardian of all Life. Life > death! Pwn that shit if you can. Deathwing is just another roasted meat for us, "the brave heroes of Azeroth" (aka the lewt whores!)

Nozzy will be undoubtedly a very, very powerful foe. He can manipulate time to a degree that none of the infinite dragons we've fought before could even match up. I think Alexstraza and (infinite) Nozdormu would be pretty close to being the most powerful.

@dragon. Many of the infinite dragons we've faced before have had the ability to manipulate time to a small degree, whether to slow us down or increase their speed. I'm only saying an infinite (crazed, possibly? Wanting to deny his own death) Nozdormu could as well.

Nefarian FTW!!!!!!!

i haz a internet

Mere control of time cannot possibly stop such a mighty chin.
    How we kill Deathwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion
    We'll get a Knaak gun that fires 300 Rhonin's per minute. He won't stand a chance.

Well Deathwing is the strongest and have alot of chaotic power, and he's awekening and the rise to surface on azeroth is what causing the cataclysm. but Alexstrasza is powerfull too, she is the life binder you know....

btw. Alexstrasza Vs. Deathwing. who would win?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    Let's not count Deathwing , afterall he was buffed by Old Gods and other stuff.
    So imo it's like
    Nozdormu
    Alexstarsza
    Malygos
    Ysera
    Malygos is dead, so aint that strong after all...
    Ysera is sleeping... I don't think a sleeping dragon is dangerous .
    Alexstrasza got herself and her brood enslave by the orcs in the Second War. No kudos for that.
    Nozdormu will eventually die too, has he already was told how he would perish. Also (spoilers alert) he might be behind the Infinite Dragonflight if you ask me, as an attempt to rewrite destiny and prevent his downfall.

So conclusion: All the dragon aspects, excluding Deathwing, use to be more feared than now.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    Malygos is dead, so aint that strong after all...
    Ysera is sleeping... I don't think a sleeping dragon is dangerous .
    Alexstrasza got herself and her brood enslave by the orcs in the Second War. No kudos for that.
    Nozdormu will eventually die too, has he already was told how he would perish. Also (spoilers alert) he might be behind the Infinite Dragonflight if you ask me, as an attempt to rewrite destiny and prevent his downfall.

So conclusion: All the dragon aspects, excluding Deathwing, use to be more feared than now.
    Alexstrazsa was enslaved by the Demon Soul, which was specificaly designed to enslave dragons. she would still toss shit in a fight. although Neltharion, pre and poast Deathwing, would win any fight
    merely-a-setback protodrake

We all assume in out self-righteousness that we killed the real Malygos. The guy is the guardian of magic. If simple mages can make 3 mirror images, what is the guardian of all magic capable of?

As I read through this entire thread, I noticed a prevelance of very small thinking. I want you to think about this. Noz knows not only when and how he will die, but that he MUST die. All events have and will transpire in accordance with this event happening. All things have and will be manipulated to cause the eventual death of Nozdormu and the appointment of a new Aspect of Time.

Is Nozdormu immortal? Yes, in the sense that all things will be altered to bring about the end-game of his death. In the end, even the brute power of Deathwing is nothing compared to Nozdormu's power.

In my mind these two aspects stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. Deathwing, the embodiment of chaos and destruction and Nozdormu, the embodiment of control and restraint. I want you to try and concieve of knowing and experiencing all knowledge and all events simultaneously... its enough to drive you mad... you are given the ultimate power of control, only to be forced to use it to bring about your own death.

Alexstraza, I believe has the power not only to bring life to death, but death to life. I don't think this is an advertised or well-covered fact as it would make her "too OP." Her power is ultimate in the sense that she gives and takes life, the essence of what is important to us mortal beings. But again, her powers fall under the ever-watchful eye of Nozdormu. She must be "guided" into the chain of events that lead to Nozdormu's death.

This brings us lastly to Ysera. Forced, I believe, into sleep so that Deathwing may awaken and destroy Azeroth. Would the Aspect of Nature allow the sundering of so much of the world? No. She must not be allowed to interfere with the chain of events.

All events swirl around the Death of Nozdormu. The rise of the Lich King, Cataclysm, the Demon Soul, The great wars, The Emerald Dream/Nightmare, all of it.

In the end the power goes like this.

Nozdormu - controlling all events and actions to bring about the end of his life

Deathwing - Chaos, Mayhem, Warfare, Destroy all others

Alexstraza - Life and Death fall under her control

Ysera - Nature, Sanity, Dreams, Imagination are her domain

Malygos - Jack of all trades, master of none

Nozdormu - Completely unable to change his destiny, utterly powerless in this regard and therefore must change the destinies of others

In the end, all is the will of Nozdormu.

Which leads me to my final question. What happens after he is dead?

The strongest dragon is Malygos he like never gets killed anymore:P
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Malygos for the wi- wait..what? 10-25 level 80 players killed a giant lord of magic dragon? WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Well in that case..Deathw-WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING TO KILL HIM IN CATACLYSM?!

FINE, F*CK IT, YSE-...(Flashback that she's eternally asleep/eyes eternally closed)..

Norzdormu?..Yes?..I WIN?! YES?!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.