Inter-Faction World PvP guild.

Ive been thinking about the possibilities of an Inter-faction Guild (Same server) built for World PvP. Now the main attraction to this guild would be its Website.

A forum style website where Non-guild members could come to post the Name, Class and Location, as well as Faction, of the person they are being ganked by. Members of the guild would have the forum open in the background as they play WoW, and periodically check in (As a work-board for PvP).

What I want to know is this...Does this violate Blizzard ToS? Is it considered Griefing? I see it as a kind of anti-griefing.

This idea has many other possibilities as well, such as:

-Accepting Donations/tips for helping kill a 'Camper'
    -Respect from the WoW community for keeping PvP between PvPers
    -Attractive to PvPers as there is often Down time between world PvP kills.
    -In Guild PvP events such as 'Battle for Crossroads' and 'Down and Dirty in Darkshire', where Players Battle for control of a town.
    Let me know what else Im missing...

Re: Inter-Faction World PvP guild.

We had a pretty big guild like that on my server(stormscale eu) at 60. However I think they advertised their ganking in general until they became famous at the server, whereas people just started whispering them ingame to get help or just gank someone specific. I can't tell if it's against any rules though but I would leave out name calling on forums.
    Watch my NEW SPRIEST/MAGE 2700 rated arena movie s8
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=164387
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Watch my first Priest/Mage 2500rated arena movie s7
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137765
    - Lightdoom

"keep pvp between pvers" that's easy enough on a pve server, don't flag. If you don't wanna pvp, don't go on a pvp server

If you don't wanna pvp, don't go on a pvp server
    Ok ok...I deserved that. Unfortunately I am kind of stuck on my PvP server, as its the one my friends and family play on. Damn WoW and its social aspect...

Thanks for taking it easy on me in that aspect though ;D

I am interested to know where else this has been tried, as well as how it worked. Thinking on the subject a little more, the only issue I can see with the Inter-Faction idea is 'Honor Farming' by letting the opposite faction camp one side...

Im almost positive that aspect of it would catch the eye of a vengeful GM.