Thread: Avoidance

Avoidance

Hi all,

been playing my warrior tank now for a couple of hours in dungeons and the weekly raid quest.
    I am crit capped, got all the other stats that are needed but still I have a problem, since today....

...I take so much damage as a normal fury/arms warrior in their normal DD equip - I know it sounds stupid but even my guild healers say they had problems keeping me alive, and that was not the fact until yesterday.
    its like no damage is beeing avoided - and I mean only physical damage.

Ive double checked my equip, took a look if any DD stuff got mixed with my tanking equip, but no... everythings in order.

Coming from EU, so it cant be for the patch.

has anyone of you noticed somthing similar?

cheers,
    rondarth
    (no, thats not my warriors name)

Re: Avoidance

lets see your armoury

yeah so far the only thing we know is you are a tank who takes damage....without an armory link, or at least a list of stats, we cant tell you what is wrong

on a forum: check
    Tank: check
    takes dmg: check
    List of current stats:...... N/A
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Check your defence is 540+ and that Your avoidance is around 25% for parry + dodge. That would be an easy way to tell if something is wrong.

Also crit capped? Do you mean Defence capped?

your tanking in fury/arms? Armory link would be great to see your talent points as well

Quote Originally Posted by assilley
    your tanking in fury/arms? Armory link would be great to see your talent points as well
    No, read his post.

More information needed, though. Noone will be able to give you useful advice from the few infos you gave us, sorry.