Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The Lich King Loot Table, Wintergrasp Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by hurricup
    Please, oh please, tag these items in database. thanks
    How much do you need that? I stopped tagging a while back because ... well, it was very time consuming. If everything goes well I should have real loot tables within a couple of days/weeks.

Funny loads of remodel

http://db.mmo-champion.com/static/im...shots/1465.jpg

Exept the one i need ... ahh sweet
    EverQuest (2000-2002)
    Lineage 2 (2004-2007)
    World of Warcraft (2005-Present)
    Age of Conan (2008-2009)
    AION (2009 - 3m)

Polearm from 25 have 2 red sockets and heroic version 3, but - yellow, blue and red.
    Strange :\

Yeah, like others have said, the weapon designs are really disappointing. Especially the 2H and the 1H tanking mace. Yuck!
    Nice flawor flaw texts, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander234
    Polearm from 25 have 2 red sockets and heroic version 3, but - yellow, blue and red.
    Strange :\
    Word.

271 Staff Phys.DPS Two-Hand Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love
    271 Staff Spell Two-Hand Tainted Twig of Nordrassil

Noticed that these two needs to change places.

Really lame there's no non mana/5 mace or dagger for spellcasters, they could have made it a mace and made everyone happy, but they had to go make it a sword...

No socket bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolyn
    i could not be more fucking disappointed that they used the same models as the Marrowgar (and other) weapons.
    I mean, really? The Lich King. Drops the same-looking stuff as the first boss. Could they REALLY not come up with something else?
    I second that.
    It is really, really disappointing. Even ToC had atleast one unique to the last boss item model(the glaives).
    So all these months, all these "filler" raids...to end up with LK dropping a polearm, that's a recolored version of the 10man DBS polearm/25man Princes(or was it BQL) pole...or the xbow that looks like something from PoS or FoS.
    What are the good looking weapons then? -Illidan/KJ, even Kael. Those were fucking amazing. And they were the last.

pretty disapointed with weapons.. I was hoping he will drop trinkets for all specs but I guess only trinks gonna stay rare item in this game...

Where have I seen that tanking mace before? Oh yeah, I see it pretty much everywhere.

Super disappointed about the models on some of these weapons, so bad it makes you wonder if these are really what they'll look like.

At least all the arpen-stacking mut rogues out there will be happy with the dagger.

Oh wait....

Re: The Lich King Loot Table

Quote Originally Posted by Super Princess Peach
    Extremely disappointing that weapons from THE LICH KING himself, complete with flavor text, use a RECOLORED model from the same instance.

Fucking depressing.
    THIS^∞

Seriously thats just fucking bad, it's the final boss and we don't get to see any originality? Really disappointed.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Poor Itemization and rehashed skins on the most important boss of the game so far...

Just what i expected from Blizzard.

[img height=186 width=258]http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm.jpg[/img]

The models are really disappointing... almost all items have the same look than other items that drop in ICC.
    I mean the fight against the LK should be the most important fight in Wotlk... and the fight is epic ya, but the loot is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Not to mention there's ArPen on the Polearm >
    Lets say "all" classes that regularly strife uppon Polearms like Arp, so whats the prob ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

Pass your unwanted recolored weapons here, I will gladly use them

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    How much do you need that? I stopped tagging a while back because ... well, it was very time consuming. If everything goes well I should have real loot tables within a couple of days/weeks.
    Well, i need it very much :P Much easier to search by tag, not some filter settings that can get wrong results.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck123
    Lets say "all" classes that regularly strife uppon Polearms like Arp, so whats the prob ?

He is probably a lame survival hunter

Well at least the 10m drops a nice mace for fury warriors, I kind of feel shafted that both the TOGC 25m tribute chest and the weapons off 25m LK are unusable by a warrior.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Am I the only one that noticed

Heaven's Fall, Kryss (Kris) of a Thousand Lies

is basically the evil version of Sword of a Thousand Truths?