I started playing wow half way through BC with a priest and was extremely noob for a long time as most people are. I eventually got into a raiding guild and did some healing through BT.

I then played a fury warrior all through wrath until the end of Ulduar. Doing good dps and having an easy job was fun, but eventually face-rolling my few abilities became very boring.

I am interested in returning to the game to play a healing class or a pure dps in cataclysm. Upon reflecting on my time spent playing both roles of a priest as well as a warrior I appreciate the complexity and diversity between the game's classes more and more. I am interested to read your thoughts, rants, fond memories and experiences you have of your preferred class in our world of warcraft.

eg. What do you really enjoy about the theme/style of your class?
eg. What fun abilities and specs have given you hours upon hours of entertainment that other classes cannot ( Mind Controlling off the middle of EotS =D )

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post such a thread, but general discussion seems general enough.