How's the band aid?

I know it's a bit too early for enough data/fights for a truly scientific answer, but what's everyone's gut reaction to the shamanism change? I can't tell myself because we finally got a demo lock, so of course I noticed a pretty massive DPS jump.

Different subject. Been toying around with enhance 2nd spec. Enhsim is currently valuing hit very highly even after yellow and spell are capped. Is that possible? Typical? Or a case of l2sim? I'm logged out in elemental gear so an armory won't be useful.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: How's the band aid?

Heh, I wish I could tell you. I've pretty muuch been in raid for just ToW, but we finally got a Demo lock and I got sat. I was really looking forward to actually being able to DPS properly.

I did some dummy tests before raid and did notice a decent DPS increase, but it wasn't anything to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by jontaxe
    Different subject. Been toying around with enhance 2nd spec. Enhsim is currently valuing hit very highly even after yellow and spell are capped. Is that possible? Typical? Or a case of l2sim? I'm logged out in elemental gear so an armory won't be useful.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t87972-e...ysis_tow_hotc/
    If you are over the crit cap it should be one of your best stats.

here's my logs from last night

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/bgk4b...ne/?enc=bosses

coulda done better on marrowgar but i died and then a fire went over my corpse so i couldn't ankh for a while

overall i did better than i did before

on the new voa boss i was at the very top, i went with all guildies, not pugs that cant dps, i barely beat the destro lock tho and i think he would have passed me if it was a little longer

i noticed a rather good jump in dps for myself. actually bigger than i thought it would be, and the enh sham in my guild is also reporting higher dps in lbs ???. makes me think they put some code under the public notes, maybe changed coefficients or something.

I noticed a nice dps increase. Although, last night was the first time in a long while that we finally got a good Destro Warlock applicant. So instead of ToW I had damaging totems down. Went from an average 5-8th place dps to #1 last night. ;D

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1933&e=2146

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanutra
    we finally got a good Destro Warlock applicant. So instead of ToW I had damaging totems down. Went from an average 5-8th place dps to #1 last night. ;D

destro locks don't do the raid sp buff

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab
    lol, thats what they think too (til their gl says otherwise, cause gl ownz)

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab
    Oops it was a mistype. I meant Demo.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain