Next Emblem of Frost Piece? Help!

So I'm about to go kill Patchwerk in a few hours with some friends. With these 5 emblems I'll be back to 61 Emblems of Frost. First things first, here is my armory...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Ashaneomah

What should I get? I'm having a really tough time deciding my next piece. My first was the 264 cloak, btw.

1. Corroded Skeleton Key - I could finally be rid of that horrid Brewfest Trinket. I have the 10man Ony Talisman and the 'Fervor of the Frostborn' to pair with the Skeleton Key if I don't want to use The Black Heart on certain fights.

2. Verdigris Chain Belt - Definite upgrade from Shieldwarder Girdle. I don't mind losing the hit rating, although it will put me 2% below cap, and the two extra gems seem awfully nice.

3. T10 Shoulders - I'm currently running on the 2p T9 set bonus (3 pieces of T9), so losing one piece of the T10 would probably be desirable.

Keep in mind that it will be another 3-4 weeks before I can get enough Emblems to earn another piece. I attempt to do the random every day but usually get to do it 5 days a week, and my small, 10 man guild is currently in Plagueworks on most weeks. So I'm currently sitting on 20-25 emblems per week.

If the answer here is obvious and I'm missing it, feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance for your help!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Next Emblem of Frost Piece? Help!

Your armory has you in dps gear, can't really judge what would be the best use of your badges.

Change to your tank kit and then bump the topic.

Morm