Thread: Druid Forms??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Druid Forms??

Where was unique travel forms for Worgen and Troll confirmed? I do not recall seeing that.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    Where was unique travel forms for Worgen and Troll confirmed? I do not recall seeing that.
    They weren't confirmed, but somewhere along the lines blizzard said they'd like to redo the travel forms for every race and make them race-distinctive
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

10+ Year Old Account

They'll have the same basic forms with different details, textures or racial stuff like it is right now, tauren forms have horns and the painting on the face, nelf forms have long ears and the tatoo on the face, and some other stuff... troll will probably have the tusks at least, don't have a clue about worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by M4xC4v413r4
    [...]don't have a clue about worgen.
    I'd say "scruffy," but the worgen models that we've seen so far look quite sleek.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea
    I'd say "scruffy," but the worgen models that we've seen so far look quite sleek.
    hate the way they walk, rest of the animations they had already were cool, but that walk.... bah

hate the way they walk, rest of the animations they had already were cool, but that walk.... bah
    So...someone else doesn't like the entire "flailing around like a ghoul" effect.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizz said that Trolls and Worgens get their own Bear and kitty cat forms but then that leaves me with the Boom chicken and tree forms, Worgens turning into a happy tree or a feathery bird is a little weird.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Well the stuff we've seen is pretty much all under custruction. They only had one face, just different textures, no females and no worgen human-models (just the old humans)
    I assume that the animations are also being tweeked

10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard has not really said anything about the Worgen or the Troll forms specifically, that I recall. We are speculating. You could probably fill a book with all the stuff "Blizzard said" that they didn't actually say.

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    Blizzard has not really said anything about the Worgen or the Troll forms specifically, that I recall. We are speculating. You could probably fill a book with all the stuff "Blizzard said" that they didn't actually say.
    They did said that Troll and Worgen will get their own Cat, Bear, Travel, and Swim forms at Blizzcon.

We think it also meaning the tree form, Boomkin form, and Flight form will also get updated. When both kitty and bear got updated, blizzard answer a question posted by a boomkin about their form. They said they are working on it as well.

I believe that Cataclysm is making a comedic different between the races. Both Orc and Troll shaman got their totem to be different from tauren. Same thing happen to a Dwarf shamans and Goat Shaman. Different looks.

Maybe T11 would be class/race different looks.

HAHAHA imagine... stealthed raptor xD
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MickM
    Well the stuff we've seen is pretty much all under custruction. They only had one face, just different textures, no females and no worgen human-models (just the old humans)
    I assume that the animations are also being tweeked
    ye, i also believe that, actually, i'm mostly sure of it, i was just stating i don't like how they were in these previews

10+ Year Old Account

As I said previously, bear and cat form will be different but probably only as different as the Tauren and Night Elf forms are from each other. As far as travel and swim forms being unique, I really don't think they said anything like that.

I'd imagine the worgen bear and cat forms would be very feral and scraggly looking, think the wolves in northrend, how their fur is shaggy and they look thin and have larger fangs. The moonkin form...I have no idea. The tree of life, I would imagine, would look sort of like a pine tree, dark bark and greener leaves. The land travel form could be a wolf since it's just "travel" form and they said they wanted to update these(note: it doesn't mean they will but I'd like to see unique travel forms). Aquatic form might be a shark, if they update those(which I hope to God they do...) and flight form could be a vulture type bird.

Troll bear and cat forms will probably have tusks and various nick-knacks hanging from their necks and ears and tusks. Once again, no idea on how their moonkin form will look, I'd imagine tusks and brightly colored. Tree of life will probably look very tropical, brightly colored leaves and bright bark. Travel form could be a raptor(once again, if they update it) and aquatic form could be a frenzy. Flight form would either be a parrot or a bat.

In my opinion, at least.

out the forms: I hope and think it will be something like this:

Night elf
    Catform: Love the this one
    Bear form: Never been this good
    Moonkin: Just higher the details and some new colors
    Boomkin: A smaller version from the ancient of lore in the camp of the cenarion expedition
    Raven form: Looks oke for my
    Travel form: Something saber like
    aqua form: its oke

Tauren:
    Catform: Love the this one
    Moonkin: Big change, maby some new
    Boomkin: A smaller version from the ancient of war in the camp of the cenarion expedition
    Fly form: owl
    Travel form: coyote

Troll
    Catform: Tiger
    Bear form: jus an other bear for with voodo stuff and tusks
    Moonkin: something new
    Boomkin: A smaller version from the ancient in the darnasus gate
    Fly form: eagle (like the guy in ZA)
    Travel form: Lynx
    aqua form: just like nigt elfs

Worg
    Catform:
    Moonkin: something new
    Boomkin: corrupted ancient
    Fly form: crow
    Travel form: some sneaky black cat thingie
    aqua form: just like tauren

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evert
    what the hell are you smoking? dont come near me, i dont want to sniff that stuff that makes you delerious.

The mutant that is the aqua form now is horrible, it doesent even have a reference to any actual animal found on azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha
    what the hell are you smoking? dont come near me, i dont want to sniff that stuff that makes you delerious.

The mutant that is the aqua form now is horrible, it doesent even have a reference to any actual animal found on azeroth.
    It doesn't have a reference to any animal anywhere. It's like a dolphin and a manatee had an orgy with a chupacabra.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lathowin
    It doesn't have a reference to any animal anywhere. It's like a dolphin and a manatee had an orgy with a chupacabra.
    It's more like a cat impregnated a seal and the seal was smoking pot and drinking heavily right up 'till the birth.

Oh, right, and the child fell flat on its face at the moment of birth.

I'm still waiting for the rest of the model do-overs they promised five years ago, finally started working on, half-ass released in 3.1, then apparently completely forgot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha

From what I recall when they updated the present druid forms, the art director who updated the skins also HATED the druid aquatic form. I have a feeling the druid aquatic form will receive a respectable update in Cataclysm.