Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What did you want to see more of in WotLK?

When I'm sitting here brushing my teeths I came to think of what I wanted to see more of. First I come to think of Galakrond, the progenitor of dragonkind. I think there are only one quest involving his resting place when there could have been lots and lots of lore here. Secondly Azjol-Nerub ofcourse. Such a shame it only became a 10-minute HC. Third is all the random statues, monsters, skeletons and so on around the world. Like the big snake-like creature in Old Kingdom (you can see him from the platforms before prince Taldaram) or the huge skeleton in the sea south of Wyrmrest Temple.

So, what do you miss? What did you want to see more of?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Re: What did you want to see more of in WotLK?

I want to see Tyrande has some story with the Scourge.

Honestly -- I'm satisfied.

Blizz did exactly what they said they were going to do.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&cn=Nollie

I wanted more scourge invasion.. just some random invasions like the wrath launch event.. you know, keep them going until we kill the lich king

I hope vehicles are scrapped completely. They're the clunkiest aspect of the game. Mounts that can have passengers is all that should stay in regards to this.

I wanted to see a complete UI overhaul. Make things more centered, make mouseover macros built into heals, have the raid frames more useful.
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nollie
    Honestly -- I'm satisfied.

Blizz did exactly what they said they were going to do.
    Except for Azjol-Nerub, which can be justified with the lack of technoloy to support it at the time (same reason why the Colliseum ended up in Icecrown instead of Crystalsong).

But I'm with you, Blizz delivered what said it would.

The absent threat of the Blue Dragonflight. At the very least, EoE should have been a full length raid.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior
    I hope vehicles are scrapped completely. They're the clunkiest aspect of the game. Mounts that can have passengers is all that should stay in regards to this.

I wanted to see a complete UI overhaul. Make things more centered, make mouseover macros built into heals, have the raid frames more useful.
    I agree. I was actuallypretty upset when I first heard of the chopper. I think all that stuff needs to stay out of the game. IMO it doesn't fit. I'm sure some people won't agree and or say it has something to do with the gnomes or goblins having the technology but I just don't like it.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Definitely Azjol-Nerub. I really wish they'd gone with the original plan to make it a whole zone. Would've liked to see more of Gundrak and Wyrmrest Temple too. Looks like we barely even went inside Gundrak, and there's still 4 more portals to take in Wyrmrest. More in-game explanation for why we do Obsidian Sanctum would be nice too.

I really wish they wouldve fleshed out the Nexus War, and as previously stated by people before me, a fleshed-out AN
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

Crystalsong. I love the place. Wish they could have done something with it. Obviously Dalaran scrapped that. Maybe more with Gundrak too.

No, real men set standards and are territorial. Real men don't accept others that stray from the norm. Real men bully those that appear to be weak and inferior. Real men crave structure, hierarchies and rules. Your definition is just a way to neuter the male gender and only losers are deceived by it
    What I learned in a Nintendo thread

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide
    Crystalsong. I love the place. Wish they could have done something with it. Obviously Dalaran scrapped that.
    Colliseum was going to be there, but yeah, Dalaran forced Blizz to move it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide
    Crystalsong. I love the place. Wish they could have done something with it. Obviously Dalaran scrapped that. Maybe more with Gundrak too.

Oh, yeah. I didn't think of this. Crystalsong is pretty much the most useless zone in game, it only contains a few quests and the most laggy place ever, Dalaran. It's quite beautiful though.
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    The absent threat of the Blue Dragonflight. At the very least, EoE should have been a full length raid.

Dear God this. Poor Malygos was reduced to a few (Admittedly long, but nowhere near long enough) quest chains that end in us WTFpwning him at every turn.

more difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    more difficulty.
    Malygos was a challenge during the first patch. Yogg-Saron+0 was said to be impossible and it took months to kill him. Trial of the Grand Crusader is actually quite challenging. And heroic ICC will probably be hard as hell.

Yes, it's not like pre-WotLK wiping for several months, but unless you're overgearing the instances they are actually quite challenging.
    Vol'jin fanboy

epic...alchemist....stones....

I wanted to see another troll raid.

I mean, really, there's a huge temple at the end of Zul'Drak that can be used.

I THOUGHT it'd be used (same with Balargarde Keep), but alas, they weren't.
    Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a poet... or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

i wanted to see more TBC.

I'm going to go with the twitter response the devs gave in response to ICC design:

I wanted more Nerubians. When I first heard about Azjol'nerub, I thought it was going to be a fully underground world zone. That hit me as an amazing idea. AN and OK still reign as my favorite heroics visually; after the "Tempest Keep Hallway", "Hellfire Citadel Hallway", and "Achinduon Hallway" sets of zones in Burning Crusade the design of the Azjol'nerub dungeons was breath-taking. Even though they're still also fairly linear, it was camouflaged so well. So ya, I wanted more giant spider-people.