i264 emblems Vs i251 Tier

Hi Folks,

Long time reader of the forums, finally decided to register as I had a question ive pondered for the last few weeks.

I'm currently one of 3 healers in a 10-Man raid guild (icc10 progression).. Just wondering if anyone's done some number crunching on this?
    Im tossing up wether to go the i264 Chest piece from the frost badge vendor, or to go the tier 10, i251 (10man) Chest.
    I was working towards the i264 chest , and i264 boe shoulders from 25man ICC, for the extra stats, and go with the 2 piece set bonus from the i251 tier pieces (gloves,helm,legs).

Would this be a viable option? or is the 4 piece set bonus too good to give up?

Thanks in advance, i have done a search for this but no luck.

Re: i264 emblems Vs i251 Tier

From what i can tell almost all tier 10 (4) set+ is worth giving up... 264 gloves and legs form voa25 is only tier 10 i will get going to get badge chest and others from icc (pala and got 264 icc25 helm ftw!) It really depends on how often u use pennence or circle of healing (as a pala) i find myself using holy light and very rarely holy shock so my (4) is bloodly useless.

I think it might assist if you should enlighten us with your class and/or spec.

Personally, I'd kill for the resto shaman T4-set bonus. It's badass. Or the mage 4-set bonus. That's a mean one aswell.

edit: Just noticed this was the priest forum. Disregard my stupidity, and the stupid frontpage not saying what forum the thread is in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll
    I think it might assist if you should enlighten us with your class and/or spec.

Personally, I'd kill for the resto shaman T4-set bonus. It's badass. Or the mage 4-set bonus. That's a mean one aswell.
    Its in priest forums "MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies > Forum > Classes Discussions > Priest" But yea circle of healing is a sucky ability personally prayer of mending does the trick. Penence is a OP ability so the more of it the better.

if your primary spec is disc then your better of getting the shadow set because the set bonus is useless to you, and it gives you the ability to have some fun. the stats from the shadow set are also more useful as disc than the healer set is.
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple

If you're disc, the three shadow pieces [helm, chest, and shoulders] are BiS-range if you get them upgraded but seeing as to how you're in a 10 man guild, you'd be better served by purchasing the 264 items instead. Gloves of Ambivalence are among BiS as well, and if you can afford to get the saronite, the Ashen Verdict rep pants are phenomenal.

excellent, i figured as such, i do mainly play disc, but i do swap to holy for some fights.

Thanks for some feedback, this is what i figured to start with, just wanted to hear some discussion on it.

2P Bonus is not anything so good that'd force you to get 2 pieces, and the 4P bonus is rather good, still not enough to have you take 4 pieces of the Healing set, mainly because the stats on it completely SUCK.

I'd have gone for 3 sp/crit/haste pieces of the Shadow set if I didn't take the Emblem ones.

Healing priest T10 4pc is pretty terrible for both holy and disc. Ideally, you have your T9 2pc in your shoulders and hands (these two slots have less stats, so you give up a little less by having lower ilvl pieces in them). Then you decide whether you want the T10 2pc and gear accordingly. If you're strictly 10-man you'd probably either go offset chest/tier head/tier legs or offset chest/crafted legs/whatever drops for your head.

Either way, yeah, probably better off with the 264 chest.

15+ Year Old Account

2PC healing set is good for disc, 4PC is unpredictable and therefore useless if other items are better stat wise

2 and 4PC are not good for holy as main raid healing spells shift to coh and renew instead of flash heal

Shadow??? shadow sucks anyway :P