Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Current state of DK's..?

Quote Originally Posted by Aithan
    Biggest joke of the world in pvp. We're as dangerous as a water pistol in a gunfight.
    >.>

<.<

That's why i use special....yellow "water" in my pistol!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

world pvp on a dk is not bad if you use your head. and i dont have issues with pve most times im no1 on dps only if a higher lvl player with me im 77 so a 80 will out dps me all day.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korialstrasz&cn=Volbeat. im a bad and ill be coming to a raid or a 5 man near you.

^^ I am 2H Unholy and have been since I first made my DK... but there is a DW Frost in my guild who does really good dps in similar gear.

Frost requires much, MUCH more dedication to your rotation... The slightest bit off and your dps falls apart.

Unholy just kicks ass cause of the 3 diseases, perm pet, summonable pet, and faster army.

Wait... DKs are allowed to participate in S8?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    Wait... DKs are allowed to participate in S8?
    everyone needs a mascot ^^

people tend to forget with hp% scaling that warriors also get a ranged weapon slot to give them a static stam boost of at the moment i believe it's 82 (77 + 6%) on top of their 6% scaling with all other gear. it's the static hp boost that is keeping them in there atm,