Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: New Class: Care Knight

I'd reroll one if I could. I really really would.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    It scares me that this has so much effort put into it, when the "serious" ones have no effort put into them at all.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

lol
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

This would be excellent with Pandarens. Their Racial "Panda Sneeze" and Care Knight class are meant for each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

/sign, not kidding i really like the spells you came up with!

kind of weird, this has more effort then the legit ones , kind of sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    My first raiding guild, way back in Vanilla WoW - Kaywarrior was our DPS warrior. After a billion Nef kills, Ashkandi finally dropped. He jerked off on vent. Literally jerked off while keyed in. Best moment ever.
    Indeed.

10+ Year Old Account

I want one right now!
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

15+ Year Old Account

Do they start With [Care-toll The Artibear] [Security Blanket] [Footy Pajamas]?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    It scares me that this has so much effort put into it, when the "serious" ones have no effort put into them at all.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

HAHA

props to you, I'd alt one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Do they start With [Care-toll The Artibear] [Security Blanket] [Footy Pajamas]
    Fixed ^^

This is just brilliant. Bravo

15+ Year Old Account

This is what death knights should have been. Or ret paladins. Or both. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

LOL @ the OP ty
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

I was feeling pretty down this week but thank you for posting this. It seriously needs to be saved.

I bookmarked it for whenever I'm just need a smile.

Loved it It amde my day for sure!

Start working for Blizzard, please

What...

the fuck?

Ok.... Thats either the most epic win, or most astronomical fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

we already have priests nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza

Races: Human, Draenei, Worgen and Dwarves from the alliance; Tauren, Orc, Trolls and Goblins from the horde. The rest of the races are too evil/arrogant to be Care Knights.

Wait one minute, Orcs Trolls Worgens and Goblins? I'm pretty sure all of those are pretty damn evil, goblins are loan sharks trolls and orcs study voodoo shit and worgens are werewolves? that makes no sense
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Wait one minute, Orcs Trolls Worgens and Goblins? I'm pretty sure all of those are pretty damn evil, goblins are loan sharks trolls and orcs study voodoo shit and worgens are werewolves? that makes no sense
    Let me explain my thought process on this. Choosing the races is a careful act of balancing the lore and gameplay mechanics. By lore many races have evil traits, not really the care knight material. If you want to follow lore, the only choices you would really have are Tauren and Dwarves. However, this would be devastating for gameplay. For gameplay it would be great to let every race pick the class and not worry about how the undead suddenly discovered the path to cuteness (not really possible) or how the blood elves care about anything else other then their mirror image. If we are going make cuts, these two are the most obvious choices, at least for me.

So we cut the horde list down by 2, we have to do the same for the alliance, to not cause faction flaming over who has more care knights. Gnomes are the obvious choice since, while sort of cute outside, they are really really evil on the inside. You cannot notice an evil smile or slightly lowered eyebrows when the head is the size of a golfball, but it's there. The second pick was between worgen and night elves. Worgen are the race many would like to reroll, so it would be good to pair it with a new class. It's the same reason goblins stayed in the horde list. Night elves are slightly arrogant and might falsely recognise the new heart element spells as some arcane tricks, throwing out the night elf care knights from their society. Although the night elves can be mages again in cata, the past acts have left a scar and since the care knights have been isolated in a cave from way back when night elves still disliked magic, there are not many night elf care knights in the world.. of warcraft. Not many enough to get to be picked over worgen.

I hope this shows you the race choices actually do make sense, at least a little.