ICC 10 / 25 Heroic Modes

any guilds hitting the heroic modes up of these 2? I would assume that some are, and if so how much harder are the encounters.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: ICC 10 / 25 HEROIC MODES....

no1 has since they have to do normal mode first to unlock it and its on the same ID so not a single guild has tried it

Unlike ToC, in Icecrown normal mode and heroic modes share the same instance, the difficulty is simply toggled while the raid is inside, therefore you can't do both the normal and heroic versions in the same week. And since the LK only came out this week and you need to clear normal to do heroic then no one can do heroic mode (10 or 25) til next reset.

oh yea i totally forgot about that like u can choose which heroic and which non heroic u wanna do at the boss... do'h

thx though

15+ Year Old Account

Not one to normally hijack a thread but i don't feel another thread is warranted....

How do the HM unlocks work? For example If a guild of 15 members runs and Kills the Lich King thus unlocking hard modes the following week they go to work on hard modes but 1 or more member can’t make it and they have to draft in someone who hasn’t are they still able to do them?

Only the raid leader must have killed the Lich King.

Yes, cleared 25 man heroic. Way too easy .

Deleted

I'm wondering what differences some of the fights will have on HM, especially gunship. Could be interesting to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    I'm wondering what differences some of the fights will have on HM, especially gunship. Could be interesting to say the least
    I remember someone stating that for marrowgar theres suppose to be some sort of nasty bleed effect simular to Leotheras from SSC.

see http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=69075

I would also assume there could be increased dmg from him as well.

For gunship, What I would guess is the faction boss will either:
    hit harder (per stack as well)
    stacks build alot faster forcing dps to work alot faster
    maybe give the faction boss additional moves that are move devastating with each stack they gain
    have addition mages(as well as boost the health of mages)
    Another possibility would be more rifleman/mortar teams as well as double the adds that spawn on the portal

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    I'd guess along the lines of, limited jetpack fuel/ammo

I'm going to assume the 10man kill didn't get thei instance restarted since we haven't seen them post hm kills. So no, next week.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Deleted

Do you think top guilds will try HM on all bosses first or go normal mode then HM on Arthas?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet
    Do you think top guilds will try HM on all bosses first or go normal mode then HM on Arthas?
    most top guilds like Vodka, Paragon and Ensidia probably take them all on hc

I'm pretty sure they'll work on them in hard modes.

Also you can't do hardmode Arthas until you clear hardmode Putricide/Lana'thel/Sindragosa in that SAME lockout.

im pretty sure you have to do all the hard modes to unlock the HM for arthas.

if a guild who kill the lich king change server, the raidid will reset so i think they can begin the hard mode this week end

i don't know if ensidia will still have their raidid tomorrow after the ban. Perhaps the game will reset the id and they can refarm icc10 and 25 and activate the hard mode because the raid leader already kill the boss ?

how the game detect that the raid leader has already kill the lich king ? by achievement gained or something else ?

They can´t go HM on Arthas until they´ve killed a couple of specific bosses on HM that same week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalidiar
    if a guild who kill the lich king change server, the raidid will reset so i think they can begin the hard mode this week end

i don't know if ensidia will still have their raidid tomorrow after the ban. Perhaps the game will reset the id and they can refarm icc10 and 25 and activate the hard mode because the raid leader already kill the boss ?

how the game detect that the raid leader has already kill the lich king ? by achievement gained or something else ?
    Normally that would be true, HOWEVER they lost loot/achievement I believe