Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dreamwalker Healing

Having 3 dedicated people at all times will maximize the chances of stacks because having 2 teams switching only gives us 1 chance of enhanced healing once every 50 sec. (35sec then a 15 sec wait period between the diff. teams alternating portals). Buy having a dedicated 3 it gives us about 5-7 sec when entering the portal to initiate another stacking phase. Also being in range of someone getting a green cloud buff also "splashes" for about 3 yards around so u can get the buff with out actually flying directly into one. I may try auto follow just to see if I can rack up max number of cloud with out having to fight for them. We also have to put in affect Lay on Hands for the ret and prot pallies to maximize healing.

Other than that me and my guilds healing crew was pumping 8k HPS on average. 8k HPS*240sec(60sec*4=240)= 1,920,000 healed for one player in a 4 minute fight. That times 6 healers is 11,520,000 healed. If just 3 dedicated players hit all the clouds we will get it done in 4 or so minutes beating the extra waves of adds

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer
    Other than that me and my guilds healing crew was pumping 8k HPS on average.
    That's really really low. Portal healers should be at 25k HPS or more.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

i have a slight question regarding the trauma mace andthe abacus in this fight. do the heals from those get stronger as you get more stacks as well? and do they work with beacon, as in trauma heals heal the beacon target as well. TY for inc answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer
    Having 3 dedicated people at all times will maximize the chances of stacks because having 2 teams switching only gives us 1 chance of enhanced healing once every 50 sec. (35sec then a 15 sec wait period between the diff. teams alternating portals). Buy having a dedicated 3 it gives us about 5-7 sec when entering the portal to initiate another stacking phase. Also being in range of someone getting a green cloud buff also "splashes" for about 3 yards around so u can get the buff with out actually flying directly into one. I may try auto follow just to see if I can rack up max number of cloud with out having to fight for them. We also have to put in affect Lay on Hands for the ret and prot pallies to maximize healing.

Other than that me and my guilds healing crew was pumping 8k HPS on average. 8k HPS*240sec(60sec*4=240)= 1,920,000 healed for one player in a 4 minute fight. That times 6 healers is 11,520,000 healed. If just 3 dedicated players hit all the clouds we will get it done in 4 or so minutes beating the extra waves of adds

That sounds low indeed, I was doing 9,5 k effective without going to portals.

Get as many stacks as possible (if you can manage 10+ it would be awsome) > LoH > ~500k crit, win.

but really, put beacon on tank, spam valthira, get into every portal possible. that all you have to do.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo
    Get as many stacks as possible (if you can manage 10+ it would be awsome) > LoH > ~500k crit, win.

but really, put beacon on tank, spam valthira, get into every portal possible. that all you have to do.
    didn't you read any of the other posts in this thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    That's really really low. Portal healers should be at 25k HPS or more.

Yeah thats not entering the protals. Thats just straight raw raid buffed