Where is Arthas' chair at on top of his spire?

The field in which Arthas is fought is on his throne and the area around it. However, if you were to fly to the top of Icecrown Citadel, it doesn't seem to be there. The area above that spire in the "real world" looks exactly like the battlefield on which you fight Arthas on. But of course, minus a throne.

Am I just seeing things, or are these two related in some way? Is Blizzard just lazy and decided to just not add the throne to the top of the "real world" spire? I need to be notified!

Re: Where is Arthas' chair at on top of his spire?

I noticed that...it's really weird, like letting us fly all the way up to illidan's platform and he isn't there(instead, you couldn't go past the BT gates).

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

Yes it isn't there, maybe now that Arthas has been defeated they could modify the top of the spire in real game mode and put the throne there with Bolvar up there in his frozen state. Might be a good idea?

I think it's cloaked, Arthas wouldn't want that throne easily found and for the latter it's all said in the movie why it would be cloaked.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Honestly, why did we spend all the time to go through the ENTIRE citidel to get to him, when we could of just took the gunships, flown up there and shot a single missle towards the spire, toppling it?

Quote Originally Posted by Badgers
    Honestly, why did we spend all the time to go through the ENTIRE citidel to get to him, when we could of just took the gunships, flown up there and shot a single missle towards the spire, toppling it?
    This. With the power of the Icecrown Spire, and the Lich King himself, do you really think you'd be able to just.. Find it, by flying up there?

There's that giant bomb at the bottom of the alliance gunship. Just kill marrowgar drag that thing to the bottom of the spire and blow the place up.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSight
    There's that giant bomb at the bottom of the alliance gunship. Just kill marrowgar drag that thing to the bottom of the spire and blow the place up.
    I know! You know what? I'm sick of these NPC's using us like this

They make us search through poo even though we killed Ragnaros and Illidan for them

They make us crawl ALL the way through ICC, instead of just dropping that A-Bomb on the Frozen Throne.

They don't use ANY wyvern bombers on top of the Black Temple where Illidan is, even though we cleared the place so that they wouldn't be intercepted.

That's it, from here on out, I'm no longer helping any npcs, no quests, no raids, no dungeons, no pve, no pvp, no fishing, cooking, or first aid, or any other profession.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

10+ Year Old Account

The reason there is no Throne there is because when foolish adventurer's flew up that high. Arthas pointed Frostmourne at them, froze them in a block of ice. Mount and all, and laughed as they fell to the saronite floor below.

They don’t blow the whole thing up…..because as soon as we walk in the door we learn that Bolvar is still alive, and be tortured by the lich king. We then fight our way through the citadel trying to find and save him.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

I hear you should try to make logical arguments in a WoW... they'll definitely not make your head hurt
    Only users lose drugs.

BECAUSE THAT'S NOT ICC OR THE FROZEN THRONE. IT'S A DK SET UP BY ENSIDIA.

GET DOWN EVERYONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I hated it how level 65 guards made us spend 2 hours killing level 1-10s for them.

One can not simply fly into ICC.

Because Ensidia glitched the frozen throne with Saronite bombs.

(Don't ban me if this is considered too mean D
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Arick
    One can not simply fly into ICC.
    Was waiting for this.

Because apparently the base of the spire might well be deep below the citadel so we cannot judge just how high within the citadel the top of the spire itself will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.