Question Any Store on Orlando that will be selling Cata Collector Edition?

Hello everyone, I live in brazil and I'll travel to Orlando on November 30 until December 12. I was planing to buy my collectors edition there.

Does anyone know any store on Orlando that will be selling it?

Please Help

Any store that sells games...

seriously...

/sigh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Any store that sells games...

seriously...

/sigh

Might have been unnecessarily rude, but he is right. There are tons of good / big stores in and near Orlando that will have both.

We have Wal-marts, Best Buys, Game stops, and a ton of other random stores. I live 30 mins from the heart of orlando and there are still 1 of each of those plus a few other random game stores all within 5-10 mins. You shouldn't have any trouble.
    Last edited by SensenmanN; 2010-10-04 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    Might have been unnecessarily rude, but he is right. There are tons of good / big stores in and near Orlando that will have both.
    it probably was a little rude but virtually ANY store that sells games will have it.

that said, i would suggest a wal-mart or best buy

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    you're right I should of linked a facepalm picture.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look for a mall, gamestop is your friend.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Lol find a gamestop or whatever, pre purchase online, and select a store near your visit for in store pickup. That way you can guarantee it will be waiting for you when you arrive.

If you are looking for collectors edition, honestly if this is like BC or Wotlk, if you dont pre order, dont expect to get one in December in a store. (You can probably find one on the shelves or on Ebay later but not opening week).

I'll probably be looking for a online purchase, as someone said that the colectors edition might run out pretty fast.
    Thanks for all the replys ^^