Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Mal'ganis??? (may contain ICC spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sojoez
    Mal'Ganis will probably be the "filler" raid in between 3.3 and 4.0.
    (I said it first! I want the credit if it happens!!!!)
    Blizzard doesn't care quote from ghostcrawler 1 day ago

He is most likely being saved for a future expansion, I can imagine him being the Kel'Thuzad of what ever Expansion we visit the demon home-world where we finally confront Sargaraes (Excuse my poor english, Or what ever language his name originated from).

I highly doubt Blizzard has forgotten him, and to those who are going on about Blizzard having no imagination... Really?

Who ever decided to make a game where gnomes would run around riding mechanical chickens slaying orcs 4 times the size of them sounds like the type of person who has alot of imagination!

um guys if blizzard didnt forget gil'neas then they definatly wont forget mal'ganis
    also i think u guys are expecting too much in how far the game will go im 90% sure cata is last

Quote Originally Posted by MALNEXUS
    um guys if blizzard didnt forget gil'neas then they definatly wont forget mal'ganis
    also i think u guys are expecting too much in how far the game will go im 90% sure cata is last
    Not saying that i know everything, I dont know much really...

BUT

Im 99.9% that Cataclysm is not World of Warcrafts last expasion, They would be leaving so much out.. There making so much money... Why would they end the game at level 85? The only possible reason they would do something like that would be if they planned on creating a Warcraft 4 which they have kept secret and want to finish off the games storyline there..

Like i said, I dont know much, I might have missed something but from what ive seen, There is more expansions to come

You can't kill demons with swords or the like, you just send them back to the twisting nether where they recurperate and come back.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

please i BEG U!read the arthas:rise of lich king the manga DEATHKNIGHT and play warcaft 3.you can see that Arthas has killed Mal'Ganis.Mal'Ganis is dead!the quest in ICC shows u the past of Arthas.So get over with it.Mal'Ganis is DEAD!so plz stop allready
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

patch 3.4

Mal Ganis returns with his army to kill the lichking, knowing the truth that he was never killed just passed on to someone who will hold back the scourge (bolvar) etc etc *insert story*

right as he is defeated the world turns asunder and BLAM!!! Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiadhs
    please i BEG U!read the arthas:rise of lich king the manga DEATHKNIGHT and play warcaft 3.you can see that Arthas has killed Mal'Ganis.Mal'Ganis is dead!the quest in ICC shows u the past of Arthas.So get over with it.Mal'Ganis is DEAD!so plz stop allready
    how is that questchain his past, the Ebon blade perched up on the cliffs tell you "OH BTW THOSE SCARLET DOODZ HAVE A LEADER BUT HE AINT RIGHT GO INVESTIGATE"

you must be confused with the one where u find his heart

As heard in the Lich King cinematic, the Lich King is still very much alive. It's possible that what Mal'ganis meant is that we will never be able to actually rid ourselves of the Lich King without some sort of intervention from the Burning Legion. Remember, they created Frostmourne and imprisoned Ner'zhul's soul in armor so they are likely to be the only ones who know how to truly defeat him. Likely going to be saved for the last expansion or another game entirely where they rap up the Burning Legion story arc, although that may never happen too .

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    Seeing as you clicked this thread, I assume u all watched the ending cinematic.
    If any of u did the quests in IC, you know what I mean when I say that Mal'ganis said that we'd be unable to kill the Lk with out him.
    What ever happened to him?
    He made and empty "threat" to mend his ego after we beat the sh*t out of him, then teleported away. He wasn't needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

He fleed in Stratholme and in IC we will kick his ass in the burning legion Xpack.

When your raid is about to reset and you've killed arthas, 1 hour before the reset Mal'ganis returns and dance on arthas corpse.