Demo/afflication: Gear help needed :P

Im very indecisive when it comes to gear and have got myself in a dilemma with what to get next gear wise.

I run demo normally as its the most fun to play in my opinion but affliction other times if moar dps is needed in 10mans.

I currently have around 125odd frost i believe (on laptop so cant check atm) and not sure what to spend them on. Before anyone says about the cloak, i have no idea why i bought it, it was a stupid mistake to buy it. And i know my trinket isn't the best but was struggling with hit. What in your opinions should i get first?

Thanks in advance

armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...all&cn=Torqueo

Re: Demo/afflication: Gear help needed :P

2 pices t9 and 2 pices t10

To be honest, for affliction and demonology 2 piece T9 seems overrated.

Unless you have access to the T9 258 pieces (unlikely), the increase in stats from T10 way outweights any benefit from the set bonus. Destruction is the spec that REALLY benefits from 2piece T9, as it means more damage for the pet, and more crits for the master.

As demonology, I saw a fairly significant dps increase when i upgraded from 2piece T9 to 4piece T10, but that might just be me....

Quote Originally Posted by Lordcrimmeh
    To be honest, for affliction and demonology 2 piece T9 seems overrated.

Unless you have access to the T9 258 pieces (unlikely), the increase in stats from T10 way outweights any benefit from the set bonus. Destruction is the spec that REALLY benefits from 2piece T9, as it means more damage for the pet, and more crits for the master.

As demonology, I saw a fairly significant dps increase when i upgraded from 2piece T9 to 4piece T10, but that might just be me....
    ofc only 2p tire 9 til you can get 4p tire 10... emblems dont grow on the trees yet :<

Hold onto 2p T9 as long as you're not reducing your SP too much as Demo. It's a direct increase to DP up-time and shouldn't be parted with early. On the other hand, as soon as you have the gear to want to break 4p T9 as Afflic you should look at breaking 2p as well, it's very weak for Afflic and the quicker you can get higher end pieces the better.