Addon Request (VERY SIMPLE)

I'm not sure about you girls/guys, but I'm extremely OCD when it comes to my UI. I'm personally not a fan of the UI packages found throughout curse and other addon websites, however, it bugs me that one type of addon doesn't exist (if it does, forgive my noobishness but I have looked with no avail). Could one of you make an addon that just puts a grid overlay over the entirety screen, so I can line up my unitframes and other addons perfectly? I know this may sound odd but if everything on my UI isn't perfectly straight it bugs the hell out of me.

Re: Addon Request (VERY SIMPLE)

Oh don't get me wrong, I could totally go for a murderous rampage right now. I played Grand Theft Auto once and so I'm really jonesing for a chainsaw and a hooker, y'know?
    Unfortunately, because I play WoW, I'm too busy losing my job and my girlfriend and becoming obese and losing the ability to communicate in real life and so on to go out and steal the chainsaw.
    What is a gamer to do?
    If you notice I made an error in my post, grammatical, punctuational, whatever, Please send me a PM.

Tea.. Align should do the trick
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Exactly what I was looking for, tyvm