Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ensidia downs lich king.. again!

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn
    The only thing I find funny about this situation is that none o the internal testers used the bombs to min max. You'd think that if you created a game, you'd be good at it.
    yeah, cos there are no bugs in MW2, Aion, or any other game. fail comment is fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz
    They could create 10,000 Saronite bombs without the need for gold. I think he is getting at the fact that if you test the game as part of the DEV team, you would do everything to max your dps.
    Why would I get at that? That's logical.

From what i read from the bloggs, Ensidia do 4-5 full instance runs per week to gear up alts. For one example, they ran 25 man to LK, then split into 2 teams of 10 and cleared to him again ..... in the same night. Whatever you guys think of Ensidia, they are fucking PRO.
    Im pro in getting laid

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale
    @ anthel
    like i say o.o who posted it o.o

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn
    Many members of the Blizzard staff have been in the progression raiding game for some time, and it's not like they just blend into any guild, their toons are known. It's no wonder a guild loaded with dev's has never passed the likes of Overrated, Nihilum/Ensidia, Premo, vodka, etc.
    cos devs have got work. the hardcore guilds have no life.

Gratz on the kill I suppose, but how exactly did they "stick it to Blizzard?"
    They showed how easy and poorly designed the encounter is.

They knowingly abused a mechanic.
    I suppose you have proof of this? Or just being guilty of libel and slander?

[edit] Bullseye your post made me laugh. Hard. Take a moment, and think about all that goes into an encounter from a programmer's perspective (not a designer, a PROGRAMMER.) it takes hundreds of lines of code, weeks/months of work to get each and every detail hammered out and working as intended, so yes, it is understandable when a bug as odd as the saronite bomb rebuilding the platform makes it past a programmer's eyes.
    No, not at all. Most code is copy pasted from existing code and the numbers and names are find/replaced. The same "siege unit" and "siege building" code from WG was copy pasted into ICC. It was then shaped around different models (floors instead of buildings). It is likely they used code from Malygos extensively as well since the floor there does the exact same thing.

If you actually were a programmer, you would know this.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser
    Yeah, they pretty much just owned Blizzard by proving they didn't need the exploit at all by getting him down with 17 alts less than 24 hours after the bans were lifted.
    How are they owning anything when Exodus one shots LK and Ensidia takes 4 wipes before bugging out their kill?

Just because they are alts does not mean they are in Ilevel 213. I'm sure their alt run has also been clearing ICC up to the lock point every week just like their main group.

Not to mention the skill of the players behind the alts, their alt run is probably better than 99.9 percent of guilds running ICC right now.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gankenstein
    cos devs have got work. the hardcore guilds have no life.
    they prob got more life then you since they can clear a raid in 1-2 nights while you spend 3-5 nights in it

15+ Year Old Account

Congratz Ensidia
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Gankenstein
    yeah, cos there are no bugs in MW2, Aion, or any other game. fail comment is fail.
    wtf? Aion is a crap copy of WoW, so thats not surprising to me one bit. As for MW2, that's a whole different ball game. That game is homogenized already, and bugs are not nearly as prevalent. Now, say you're on a map, and you find out that throwing a grenade automatically filled 1 players kill streak requirements. You get a tactical nuke to the face. Are you ok with this? Or would you find the dev team incompetent for never throwing a grenade?

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven
    How are they owning anything when Exodus one shots LK and Ensidia takes 4 wipes before bugging out their kill?
    exodus downed LK?

Quote Originally Posted by TheeZ

I find this ironic during times like these.

You seriously havent understand his blog yet? Look at this page: http://www.legacyofsteel.net/oldsite/arc27.html and scroll down to the end and read that. Special note the name of the guy who wrote it!

Also, i believe that Maat the shadow priest in the alt LK kill is Muqq´s alt

Quote Originally Posted by anthell
    exodus downed LK?
    I think he means Paragon.

I think he means Paragon.
    I think he means that Paragon used their alt raid to learn the encounter and one-shotted it with their mains raid.

I miss you SK Gaming.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed
    I suppose you have proof of this? Or just being guilty of libel and slander?
    can be read in some of their blogs. glty
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven

Just because they are alts does not mean they are in Ilevel 213. I'm sure their alt run has also been clearing ICC up to the lock point every week just like their main group.

Not to mention the skill of the players behind the alts, their alt run is probably better than 99.9 percent of guilds running ICC right now.
    Because Paragon used an alt team of 25 that exhausted their kill limit. Look it up, they even say so.

They did the same thing as Ensidia. It's a tried and true method of learning the fight while essentially gaining double the tries.

I agree with the rest.

Their alt team isn't random level 200 epic alts. They're geared to the fucking teeth, just like their mains. They have exact same classes/races so they can train for their main runs.

Quote Originally Posted by waskas
    I think he means taht Paragon used their alt raid to learn the encounter and one-shotted it with their mains raid.
    as far as we know, paragon did down it.. 1 shot or not they deserve a well praise GZ.

as a matter of fact im a fan of ensidia but i still believe no matter what you feel they still deserve a round of a plause