New to arena on hunter - got questions that need answering

Goodday everyone,

As the title says. I am new to arena on my hunter. Used to play hardcore pvp on my holy pala back in the Vengefull/Brutal days.
    Had a 6 months wow break, alot of things have changed. Now I've been gearing my hunter to do 2's with my irl Holy pala friend. He also rerolled from mage. We're both quite skilled on other chars but not on the new ones.
    I was wondering what spec I should go best. Spoke to some guys. Mainly saying MM, only a few say SV. So yesterday I did 6 hours of arena, a total of 80 matches. All as SV. Since my weapon isn't all too good (which makes my max dmg a bit low for considering MM I'm thinking (2050 max dmg) got the weap from PoS hc (blue Xbow). So 80 matches of arena as SV, didn't went all too bad. Although I missed disarm and silence shot at moments.

I'm got quite tired of Rdruid / Warrior combo's. Fights lasting 20 minutes - Draining + ccing druid so he cant dispell Viper sting, keeping traps up, kiting warrior, doing some dmg, he charges, I disengage, he intercepts. I pin... etc etc - I just keeps going. Dispelled innervates on druids (was lucky most of the time). Any idea how to make this fight easier/faster? As these were my first 80 matches of arena, we didn't do too bad. atm at 27.4k HP 830 resi 5.4k AP as SV. 26.4k HP 830 resi and 5.3k AP in MM.

Any ideas? I'm open for criticism

thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Jaltar

Re: New to arena on hunter - got questions that need answering

Sit on warrior dispell Druid,
    try and move warrior into los from druid if you can
    When Druid 0 hots make a HoJ swap to druid and put out alot of pressure (save CD's for this)

how to oom or kill druids in general is alot of good swaps when druid has 0 hots up on ither warrior or hunter. Druids cant heal for alot if no rejuvenation up on the one who is getting nuked. Nourish Heals 20% more on people with hots and putting hots up take awhile before they start really healing for alot. Avoid cyclone's
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!